• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Rebate Promo Poster: Boost Sales with 2 Per Page Option

In summary, the Kit Rebate Promo Poster is a marketing tool by Pampered Chef that promotes the current kit rebate promotion. You can request it from your consultant or find it online, and it can be customized with your information. It can be used at events or shared online for free.
stefani2
I am curious if anyone has made up a Kit Rebate promo poster 2 per page? I thought this would be good to stick into new cattys or to have as booth handouts.....

TIA - Jenna

stefani2 said:
I am curious if anyone has made up a Kit Rebate promo poster 2 per page? I thought this would be good to stick into new cattys or to have as booth handouts.....

TIA - Jenna

Why not use what HO is providing? It's great and professional. They give several options to choose from. No need to reinvent the wheel.

That was my thought. Beth, if you're thinking like me you should be afraid. Be very afraid. LOL!

I agree with Beth. Save yourself some time and effort. :)

(and Rae, too! We must have been posting at the same time)

I was just thinking of shrinking down the poster that HO gave us so there is 2 per page. I just wanted to save paper - that is all.

Someone has posted the host specials for March and April - two per page and I loved it.

1. What is the Kit Rebate Promo Poster?

The Kit Rebate Promo Poster is a marketing tool designed by Pampered Chef to promote the current kit rebate promotion. It includes information about the promotion and a visual representation of the products included in the kit.

2. How can I get a Kit Rebate Promo Poster?

You can request a Kit Rebate Promo Poster from your Pampered Chef consultant or find it in the marketing materials section of your consultant's website. You can also download a digital version of the poster from the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I customize the Kit Rebate Promo Poster?

Yes, you can customize the poster by adding your personal contact information or a special offer for your customers. However, the overall design and content of the poster should not be altered.

4. How do I use the Kit Rebate Promo Poster?

The Kit Rebate Promo Poster can be displayed at parties or events to inform potential customers about the current promotion and encourage them to purchase the kit. It can also be shared on social media or through email to reach a wider audience.

5. Is there a cost to use the Kit Rebate Promo Poster?

No, there is no cost to use the Kit Rebate Promo Poster. It is a free marketing tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to promote the current kit rebate promotion and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tig_536
  • Becca_in_MD