• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Sign-In Success: How I Met a New Customer Through My Local Credit Union

In summary, the speaker met a new customer through their local credit union by attending a networking event and introducing themselves and their business. Their strategy for building a relationship with the customer was to follow up and offer to host a Pampered Chef party. The customer ended up making a purchase through Pampered Chef after attending the party. The local credit union played a crucial role in this success by providing a platform for networking and showing support for local businesses. The speaker's tip for other Pampered Chef consultants is to attend networking events and get involved with local organizations, while also being genuine and personable when introducing themselves and their business.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I met this lady while I was delivering the Show order to my local Credit Union 2 weeks ago. I had my logo t-shirt on and she asked if I had a catalog. I gave her one and got her contact information. I called her on Monday to see if she wanted to add an order to the Show I was submitting. She said she didn't but would call when she did. Well she called me Tuesday morning to give me her order and asked if I enjoyed what I did! I told her yes because every time I went to work, I got to go to a Party! She told me she used to do Home Interiors but that was a "luxury item" and she didn't have much success and got out of it. She said, "I know that quality Kitchen tools are NOT a luxury item and I really think I could sell Pampered Chef!" I told her that she had the perfect attitude for the business as well. She just did a three-way with my HD here and will be going to the Cook N Book on Monday night. She wants to sign by the 6th to 10th! I told her about the great March special on the Kit for getting her $1250 in her first 30 days plus she could get free products besides for her sales in March! I am so excited! Jen, my HD, told her to get her list of 100 going and work on booking her Shows starting the 20th! God is so good!!!

That is awesome!!! Congrats! :balloon:

Congrats! Glad you had that run in! I agree God is so good to us!

1. How did you meet a new customer through your local credit union?

I met a new customer through my local credit union by attending a networking event hosted by the credit union. I introduced myself and my business, and the customer expressed interest in learning more about Pampered Chef.

2. What was your strategy for building a relationship with the customer?

My strategy for building a relationship with the customer was to follow up with them after the networking event and offer to host a Pampered Chef party for them and their friends. This allowed us to get to know each other better and for them to experience our products firsthand.

3. Did the customer end up making a purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, the customer ended up making a purchase through Pampered Chef after attending the party. They were impressed with the quality of our products and the convenience of being able to purchase them through me as their consultant.

4. How did the local credit union play a role in the success of this new customer?

The local credit union played a crucial role in the success of this new customer by providing a platform for me to network and connect with potential customers. They also showed support for local businesses like Pampered Chef, which helped to build trust and credibility with the customer.

5. Do you have any tips for other Pampered Chef consultants looking to meet new customers through local organizations?

My biggest tip for other Pampered Chef consultants is to attend networking events and get involved with local organizations. This allows you to expand your reach and connect with potential customers who may be interested in your products. Also, be genuine and personable when introducing yourself and your business – people are more likely to support someone they feel a connection with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefsteph07