• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed My 1St Recruit Yesterday!!!! I Am so Excited!

In summary, signing a recruit means officially adding a new member to a sports team. It is an amazing feeling to sign your first recruit and it shows that your recruiting efforts have paid off. The speaker has been recruiting for their team for a certain number of years and looks for a combination of skills, potential, and attitude in a recruit. With this new recruit, their goal is to continue building a strong and successful team, and they believe that this recruit has the potential to help achieve their goals.
chefannie
I just signed my 1st recruit yesterday!!!! I am so excited!

Re: Wahoo!Congrats! :):)

Re: Wahoo!That's great! Congrats!!!

Re: Wahoo!Great congrats!!!

Re: Wahoo!That's wonderful! Congratulations.

Re: Wahoo!Awesome!!!! Congrats!

1. What does "signing a recruit" mean?

Signing a recruit refers to officially adding a new member to a sports team, often through a contract or agreement.

2. How does it feel to sign your first recruit?

It is an amazing feeling to sign your first recruit! It means that your hard work and efforts in recruiting have paid off and you have successfully convinced someone to join your team.

3. How long have you been recruiting for your team?

I have been recruiting for my team for [insert number] years. It can be a challenging but rewarding process, and I am excited to continue growing our team.

4. What qualities do you look for in a recruit?

When recruiting, I look for a combination of skills, potential, and attitude. I want someone who is not only talented in their sport, but also has a positive attitude and is willing to work hard to improve.

5. What are your goals for your team with this new recruit?

With this new recruit, my goal is to continue building a strong and successful team. I believe that this recruit has the potential to help us achieve our goals and take our team to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Bill Faber