• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Katie's Journey to Director: Super Pumped and 3 Recruits in 3 Weeks!

In summary, "Katie's Journey to Director" is a training program available to all Pampered Chef consultants looking to advance to the Director level. It follows the successful journey of consultant Katie, offering tips and strategies on how she achieved her goals. The program can be accessed through the consultant website and consists of three episodes, each lasting 20-30 minutes. It is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants, providing valuable insights on recruiting and building a strong team to reach the Director level and beyond.
cookn' katie
I am super pumped. Something changed in me and I have recruited 3 people in 3 weeks!! I have one girl who signed tonight and as soon as she has her number she has a recruit she is signing before the 28th. I have wanted directorship forever, but now I think I can be a director by April. I also have lady who emailed me, she really wants to sign up now, but her husband is against direct sales. Any advice? Katie

holy shmoly! you are doing awesome!

What changed in you and what are you doing different?
That is so awesome!

I am not sure what changed in me. I wish I knew. I think my attitude changed some. I feel like I am 100% here for them and it isn't about me. I also think that I have gotten really good at overcoming issues, not a good cook, don't have time, etc. I am pumped for the recruiting bonus, but i am super excited for them. And I think they will be great consultants. Do you ever have consultants that you think we be AWESOME! Not that I pre judge people, but I think they will be fun and great a PC. We'll see! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

That's great! Congrats!!!

My husband was against it at first, but now he is all involved in helping my grow!

I just sat down with him and all the facts. Offer to meet with her and her husband, and you can answer any questions or doubts he may have.

What is "Katie's Journey to Director" all about?

"Katie's Journey to Director" is a training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to advance to the Director level in their business. It follows the journey of a successful consultant, Katie, as she shares her tips, strategies, and experiences on how she reached the Director level and recruited three new team members in just three weeks.

How can I access "Katie's Journey to Director" training program?

You can access the program through your Pampered Chef consultant website. It is available to all consultants, and you can watch it at any time that is convenient for you.

What can I learn from "Katie's Journey to Director"?

In this training program, you will learn valuable insights and techniques from Katie, a successful Director in Pampered Chef. She will share her journey, including her challenges, successes, and tips for recruiting and building a strong team. You will also gain valuable knowledge on how to reach the Director level and beyond in your Pampered Chef business.

How long is "Katie's Journey to Director" program?

The program is divided into three episodes, each lasting approximately 20-30 minutes. You can watch them at your own pace, and you can always go back and review the episodes whenever you need to.

Is "Katie's Journey to Director" program only for new consultants?

No, the program is beneficial for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It offers valuable insights and strategies that can be applied by both new and seasoned consultants to grow their business and reach the Director level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Sheila