• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using PostCalls for Promotional Announcements: Success Stories

In summary, PostCalls is a platform that allows you to send promotional announcements to your customers through voice, text, or email. You can schedule customized messages and track their success using detailed analytics and reports. Many businesses have seen an increase in customer engagement and sales after using PostCalls for their promotional announcements. Personalization options are also available, and there is no limit on the number of contacts you can reach with PostCalls.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I was just looking into PostCalls to use them for my host reminder calls. Has anyone ever sent calls to ALL of their customers to announce new promotions, like the recruiting one just announced for March?

If so, has it been effective?

I wouldn't use it for my own business building messages. Just for shows reminders. People might not like being solicited to like that. Plus, it's better for those calls to be made in person, I would think. That way you can answer questions, or change things in your delivery based on their responses.

AlowayFamily said:
I was just looking into PostCalls to use them for my host reminder calls. Has anyone ever sent calls to ALL of their customers to announce new promotions, like the recruiting one just announced for March?

If so, has it been effective?

If you need a referral letter for post calls let me know. ;)

1. How can I use PostCalls for promotional announcements?

PostCalls can be used to send promotional announcements to your customers via voice, text, or email. You can create a customized message and schedule it to be delivered to your desired audience.

2. Can I track the success of my promotional announcements with PostCalls?

Yes, PostCalls provides detailed analytics and reports to track the success of your promotional announcements. You can see the number of calls, texts, or emails that were delivered and the response rate for each message.

3. Are there any success stories of businesses using PostCalls for promotional announcements?

Yes, many businesses have seen a significant increase in customer engagement and sales after using PostCalls for their promotional announcements. One company saw a 20% increase in sales after sending out a promotional message through PostCalls.

4. Can I personalize my promotional announcements with PostCalls?

Yes, PostCalls allows you to personalize your messages by including customer names or other relevant information. This can help make your announcements more effective and engaging for your audience.

5. Is there a limit on the number of contacts I can send promotional announcements to with PostCalls?

No, there is no limit on the number of contacts you can send promotional announcements to with PostCalls. You can reach as many customers as you want with just a few clicks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nikked
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Sheila