• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Confused About Career Planner Changeover - Help Needed!

In summary, a future director received a flip chart about the new career plan, but did not receive a new planner in return.
Jennie4PC
My director said we ere supposed to recieve a fipl chart about the new career plan in our change over pkt and so I called HO and they said they would send me one. Well instead I recieved a new planner. I am on with HO right now and the lady has no clue what I am talking about. So were we supposed to recieve something??

I didn't get one. I'm thinking it was for Directors and above.

Yeah, I think this was mentioned when everyone was getting their changeover kits. It seems that only Directors got that.

I got the little flip chart in the mail that future directors and above? recieved at leadership. mine came end jan/beg feb, can't remember when. and i'm only a future director.

Future Directors and above. I know I would like one too!

She finally talked to a suprevisor and she said it was for future directos so she was sending me one. Since I just became a future director.

The info in the flip book is the same stuff that's included in the Info Cards on the career plan page on CC.

Jennie4PC said:
She finally talked to a suprevisor and she said it was for future directos so she was sending me one. Since I just became a future director.

Well, maybe you should change your signature then...I didn't know you were a future consultant...if so, want to sign with me? :D:p;)

Never caught that. Thanks Janet.

Ok~ I am super pumped. I have had 3 new recruits in 3 weeks. I have another girl who wants to sign that I have been working with but I will give her to recruit #3 since they are friends. I have wanted directorship for so long and now I truly believe I could be a director in April! I have an interview call tomorrow with a gal who wants to sign but her husband is anti-direct sales. He thinks we have Beggar Parties! Any suggestions?????
Katie

Jennie4PC said:
Well instead I recieved a new planner.
So that's where my 2009 Planner went!!!!

do you need it? I can pop it in the mail for you=)

1. What is the "Confused About Career Planner Changeover" program?

The "Confused About Career Planner Changeover" program is a comprehensive career planning tool designed to help individuals identify their strengths, interests, and values, and to use that information to make informed decisions about their career path.

2. How can the program benefit me?

The program can benefit you by providing a clear understanding of your skills, interests, and values, and helping you align them with potential career opportunities. It also offers guidance and resources to help you navigate the job market and make a successful career change.

3. Is this program only for people who want to switch careers?

No, the program can benefit anyone who is looking to make a change in their career, whether that means switching to a new field or advancing within their current industry.

4. What does the program include?

The program includes self-assessment activities, career exploration tools, and practical tips and strategies for job searching and making a successful career change. It also offers access to a community of career experts and resources for ongoing support.

5. Is there a cost for the program?

Yes, there is a cost for the program, but it varies depending on the package you choose. There are different options available, including a basic package with essential tools and a premium package with additional resources and personalized coaching. You can visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on pricing and package details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991