• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow, Check Out the March Announcements

In summary, the March announcements include a double recruitment bonus, triple point days, and flyers attached.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I was just on cc corner, and here are the new March announcements.

Double recruiting bonus

Earn the kits 1/2 off rebate

Triple point days~ Submitt your show on a triple point day & receive triple points

Flyers are attached.

Attachments

• cs_09mar_triple.pdf
    289.4 KB · Views: 356
  • rp_09mar.pdf
    76.3 KB · Views: 310
  • rp_09mar_recruit.pdf
    144.2 KB · Views: 284
I saw that too!!! I am so excited. I have a host that is getting ready to close her show, and she is talking about signing, but needed to get the budget in order! Now I have something extra for her!!

I have a women who is thinking on signing up as well.

I want those triple points. They are very smart to keep those days a secret.

wow, i joined after january, so would love the triple points. Too bad I don't know when they are.

Oy... off to update the newsletter for March!

PampChefJoy said:

Thanks for updating the newsletter, see that's why we love you!!

Wow! This is so exciting! What a fantastic brochure! Now to figure out how best to get the word out and show this to people!

Holy Cow is right, NOw I need to book as many March shows as I can. I need those triple points. I'll also need to host coach like crazy for good show sales!! I have a recruit that I was hoping would sign by Saturday for Feb promotion of PC dollars but i think March is nice too. I'll take $50 vs. $25 and I know the 50% rebate would be appealing to her as well!!

I just saw that too! I am super excited! I have a recruit who wants to join by May, March is a great time! Triple points- need to get booking!

That's fabulous! I already have 3 shows scheduled for March!

PampChefJoy said:

Ah, thanks Joy! I was thinkin maybe you would just add it to the MIDMONTH NL, so I was going to wait to add it to the Main NL;) YOU SOO ROCK! As Always!

This is so exciting!!

PampChefJoy said:

I knew there was a reason I hadn't sent that yet.

Thank you, Joy!!! :love:

:( GRRRRR... I just don't have access to a decent HTML editor here at work... I'm going to have to wait till I get home later tonight, which will be late because I have a photo shoot right after work.Sorry guys - it will be updated by tomorrow morning!

PampChefJoy said:
:( GRRRRR... I just don't have access to a decent HTML editor here at work... I'm going to have to wait till I get home later tonight, which will be late because I have a photo shoot right after work.

Sorry guys - it will be updated by tomorrow morning!

That's OK by me! I have yet to send my NL out anyways!:pThanks Joy!

I just wish they'd include the 1st week of March too :) I have one closing then. It would be great to know the days, but can you imagine how BUSY they'd be? Shows will probably be spread out more now. And I'm guessing it WON'T be the last day of the month!

Sorry, didn't see this thread and just started a new one. Thought I checked, but was obviously too excited about the news :D!

I have 7 shows booked so far for March....yeah me!!! One if for March 29th...just got it booked 5 minutes ago..so maybe I'll hold that one out and submit between April 1st and 4th...whooohooo

I have 8 plus a catalog show for March. But I have 3 on the fence about signing. I really want to promote to Director before the New Career Plan takes place and this promo could just do it! I am so excited about this incentive for us. What an awesome company to help us in this manner!!!!!
I have already e-mail two of the three. They are all holding off until they get their tax refund.

Very exciting. I have 3 cooking, 3 catalog, and an Open House.

I am so excited about the promotions!! WOOHOO! That gives me even more reasons to book book book! I have a lady I am doing a 3-way with tomorrow that is thinking about signing! When I call her tonight to confirm the appointment, I'll tell her about that promotion! WOOHOO!

That is great!!! I just joined in jan. so I am definitely up for the double points and I have a friend who is interested in signing now it's just trying to convince her to do it in March. YEAH for MARCH!!! This is so exciting. Plus I already have 2 shows booked have to get more booked for March. YEAH!!!

PampChefJoy said:

You are awesome!

I have a recruit on the fence, maybe this will be what it takes to get her interested more. She's worried about the price.

1. What are the new products being released in March?

The March announcements include some exciting new products such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker XL, and the Stackable Cooling Rack. These products are perfect for making delicious and healthy meals in a fraction of the time!

2. Will there be any promotions or discounts on these new products?

Yes, we are offering special promotions on the new products for the month of March. Make sure to check out our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on these deals.

3. Can you tell us more about the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a versatile kitchen appliance that allows you to fry, bake, roast, and grill your favorite foods without using oil. It has a larger capacity than our previous air fryer and comes with a variety of accessories to make cooking even easier.

4. How does the Quick Cooker XL differ from the original Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker XL is an upgraded version of our popular Quick Cooker. It has a larger capacity, allowing you to cook bigger meals for your family or guests. It also has more preset cooking options and a new "Sear" function to give your dishes a perfect crisp finish.

5. Can I host a party to showcase these new products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to learn about and try out our new products. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant today to schedule a party and be one of the first to show off these new products to your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3