• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bonus Paperwork for New Consultant

In summary, "Bonus Paperwork for New Consultant" is a set of documents and forms that must be completed before a new consultant can start selling Pampered Chef products. These documents can be accessed through the consultant's login on the Pampered Chef website and must be completed within 30 days of signing up. Failure to complete the paperwork on time may result in a hold on the consultant's account and delay in the business.
c00p
Gold Member
Quick question hopefully someone can answer for me: I know in the new consultant kits there is the "bonus paperwork package" they can get - is it still $36.00 or has it gone up??

ir's gone up, it's $42 now.

Thank you for the quick answer! I sort-of figured it had gone up.

my director didn't know either until I got my kit and it had the flyer with the new price in it.

I got one in my kit to but I figured that I would give you all a heads up. The one that came in my kit in January is for fall/winter stuff which won't do me any good now so I talked to my director and she found a new number for that paper work kit so that you can get the spring/summer stuff. I have the number if anyone needs it.

1. What is "Bonus Paperwork for New Consultant"?

"Bonus Paperwork for New Consultant" is a set of documents and forms that you will need to complete as a new consultant with Pampered Chef. These documents include your consultant agreement, tax forms, and other important paperwork.

2. Do I need to fill out the bonus paperwork before I can start selling?

Yes, it is important to complete all of the bonus paperwork before you begin selling Pampered Chef products. This ensures that you are officially registered as a consultant and that you are in compliance with all necessary legal requirements.

3. How do I access the bonus paperwork for new consultant?

You can access the bonus paperwork through your consultant login on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Bonus Paperwork" from the menu.

4. Is there a deadline for completing the bonus paperwork?

Yes, there is a deadline for completing the bonus paperwork. It is important to complete and submit all necessary documents within 30 days of signing up as a new consultant.

5. What happens if I do not complete the bonus paperwork on time?

If you do not complete the bonus paperwork within 30 days, your consultant account may be put on hold and you will not be able to continue selling Pampered Chef products until the paperwork is completed. It is important to complete the paperwork on time to avoid any delays in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518