• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aHostess That Hosted for Me Last January, and Again This Past January

L
ltkacz
A hostess that hosted for me last January, and again this past January just signed. I have another hostess whose closing her show tonight signing tomorrow. AND my girlfriend whom I've been "working on" about joining, finally decided to join.

Three in 1 week!! WAHOO!! <<doing the happy dance>>

Re: Wahoo!Congratulations!

Re: Wahoo!Congrats!

You are having a great week like me!! I had a friend sign two weeks ago and at my show on Saturday a guest wanted more info. I talked to her last night and she's still very interested! So I'm excited!!! CONGRATS!!!

Re: Wahoo!Congrats!!! :thumbup:

Re: Wahoo!that's the way to do it!!!

Re: Wahoo!Awesome congrats!!!

1. How did you convince your friend to join as a hostess?

I have been talking to my friend about joining as a hostess for a while now. I shared with her the benefits and rewards of hosting a party, and how much fun it can be. I also offered to help her every step of the way, making it an easy and stress-free process.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party?

Hosting a party allows you to earn free products and discounts, as well as the opportunity to try out new products. It's also a great way to gather friends and have a fun and relaxing time together.

3. How do you manage to have multiple hostesses in a short period of time?

I always make sure to follow up with potential hostesses and keep them informed of any special deals or promotions. I also offer to help them with the planning and preparation for their parties, making it a stress-free and enjoyable experience for them.

4. What kind of products do you offer at these parties?

I offer a range of high-quality and innovative products that are perfect for everyday use and special occasions. This includes kitchenware, home decor, beauty products, and more. There is something for everyone at these parties.

5. How can I get involved and join as a hostess or consultant?

If you are interested in joining as a hostess, you can reach out to me and I will be happy to guide you through the process. If you are interested in becoming a consultant and joining my team, I can also provide you with more information and help you get started on this exciting journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefLisa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • ChefBeckyD