• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome letter for new recruits - What should I include?

make money with this program. I sent them a Welcome letter with a chart of what they can earn in their first 90 days, and a letter every month after that reminding them of the rewards they could be earning. I also supplied them with a direct deposit form so they could start getting paid right away. I hope this helps and that you have a great signing!
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm excited, I've got a new recruit (I think she's signing tonight on-line). We were on phone for hours talking and she said she's ready and going to sign. Woo Hoo!!! I'm hoping this is not another kitnapper, as that's who I generally recruit.

Anyway, my ?? to you is, do you have a letter or anything you send to them to welcome them??

Also, my upline is going away on Sunday and won't be able to offer training like she normally does, so is there something I should send or do??

Thanks,

Lisa

Well she signed, I've got a recruit.

I know people are looking at this, but no one has any samples of what they send to a new recruit?? No welcome to the PC family letters or something like that??

Anything??

Lisa

Lisa, what is a kitnapper?

Lisa:

I typically send this flyer that has a chart on it for everything they can earn for FREE within their first 90 days. I'm at my other job right now, when I get home tonight I'll post for you. It's a huge help, and easier to understand then the brochure we have.

Kristen,
Kitnapper = person who signs on gets their kit and never does anything to fullfil the contract, never has one show. That's been my history of recruiting, and one girl, did it twice, she had let her yr. expire and she had had lots of family and health issues, said she was ready to really start for real and she signed and did the same thing (found out later her dd was getting married, so I think she gave product to dd for wedding)

Liz,
I'd love whatever form you can give me, as I said, my experience with recruiting hasn't been the greatest. No matter how excited them seem, it just falls apart. My director has even called and started training with them and they still never follow through.

This is a new year and new try, so I'm hoping and praying for the best, as not only could this help my family, but this will help keep my director as a director come April.

Lisa

I would love to see what you give them, too! I have two (with a possible third) signing this week!!!

Thanks!

Below is what my director send to new consultants who join the team...hope this helps.

Hi!

Welcome to the _______ Cluster. PLEASE call me if you have any questions.

Attached is your New Consultant Checklist. These are things that you can do while you are waiting for your kit to arrive.

I also need for you to forward me the e-mail that Pampered Chef sent you titled "Welcome to Our Family" when you receive it.

If you have any questions please call me ASAP.

Again, welcome to our TEAM and I am looking forward to working with you!!

New Consultant Checklist

Set up an email address specifically for Pampered Chef.
Set up a checking account specifically for Pampered Chef.
Apply for Pampered Chef Debit card and direct deposit.
Forward “Welcome to the Family” email to your Director.
Accept Yahoo Group invitation.
Set up and personalize your website.
Read consultant’s Business Guide.
Organize your calendar to reflect dates available.
Observe a show.
Get labels or personalized stamp.
Plan an Open-House.
Practice a recipe and bring to a meeting.
Confirm at least 6 shows on your calendar within the next 6 weeks.
Create a show outline for yourself.
Take the Tele-classes and on-line training courses.
Order Business Building Supply Package.
Know how to order additional supplies.
Watch Getting started DVD.
Install Pampered Partner Plus
Attend new consultant training.
Attend team training meeting on your calendar.
Set personal goals for your business.
Familiarize yourself with new consultant reward program.
Set up system for tracking contacts.
Review current promotions for hosts, guests, consultants.
Organize your work area.
Create system for tracking potential recruits and hosts.
CALL YOUR DIRECTOR WHEN YOU ARE FEELING OVERWHELMED OR TO ASK FOR HELP!

Complete the entire list and qualify in your first 30 days and you will receive a gift from your Director!

Here's what I gave my two that signed yesterday, and this is what I will give the one who signs today.

I've been telling them right now they have 2 main things to focus on. Getting their 4 bookings in ASAP and opening a seperate bank account to get direct deposit, and the PC debit card rolling. A couple of them have bookings this week alreay, in which case I'm helping them out with supplies until their kit comes.

I had a kitnapper last year, and I figured, I"m going to make sure they get the 4 bookings in ASAP, that way they'll see how much they can make by only working 4 shows, and they are more excited to keep going.

I also set up weekly phone calls with all of them, in which I'll explain to them a couple of things - on each call. Like you need to take online training - how about X course, we'll talk about it next time.

I personally, wouldn't give a checklist to them. I think it's way to overwhelming. I remember how overhwelmed I was when I first started, so I wouldn't do that, but rather give it to them in bits and pieces.

Attachments

• NEWCONSULTANT.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 598
Lisa, a hearty CONGRATULATIONS on your new recruit!! May she be with our cluster a LONG, LONG TIME.
Gail

Here is the letter I send :)

Attachments

• New Consultant Welcome Email.doc
    57 KB · Views: 736
I'm liking all these great new consultant welcomes, I was in need of something like that, but I had a quick thought to add.
I love cards, and I think most people do also. I would also send a "welcome to the family" card with nothing but a 'thanks' and note about how excited you are to have her. Sometimes all the info about what to do now can get overwhelming (don't get me wrong it is very important), but just let them know you appreciate her or him.

Congrats, Lisa! Great going!!!!

These are great! Thanks so much! I have one gal coming over tomorrow at noon to close her show and sign and another signing online tonight!! (My first 2 - I'm so proud!)

Thanks so much for these, I'm going to check them both out and maybe send one right away and then wait a couple days and send the next.

I also love the idea of cards, I know I LOVE to get cards.

I'm hoping actually within next couple of weeks to take time and make a TON of Thank You cards and some smypathy cards. I just had a hostess cancel due to a death in the family and I had to buy a card, that PO'd me, as I LOVE to stamp and have TONS of CTMH stamps around, just not enough time to do what I want.

I think the personal contacts mean allot.

Thanks again,

Lisa

PS,
Gail, yes, may she long be in our group, so our cluster can stay as a cluster for here and ever after April 1st!!

these are great!!! thanks for posting!

What is a "New Recruit - Welcome Letter"?

A "New Recruit - Welcome Letter" is a formal letter sent to a newly hired employee welcoming them to the company and providing them with important information about their role, responsibilities, and company policies.

What should be included in a "New Recruit - Welcome Letter"?

A "New Recruit - Welcome Letter" should include a warm welcome to the company, an introduction to the employee's team and supervisor, details about their job duties and expectations, information about company policies and procedures, and any necessary paperwork or documents that need to be completed.

When should a "New Recruit - Welcome Letter" be sent?

A "New Recruit - Welcome Letter" should be sent as soon as possible after the employee has accepted the job offer and agreed to join the company. This will ensure they receive important information and feel welcomed from the start.

Who should send a "New Recruit - Welcome Letter"?

Typically, a "New Recruit - Welcome Letter" is sent by the human resources department or the employee's direct supervisor. This may vary depending on the company's structure and processes.

Why is a "New Recruit - Welcome Letter" important?

A "New Recruit - Welcome Letter" is important because it sets the tone for the new employee's experience at the company. It helps them feel welcomed, informed, and prepared for their new role, which can lead to a smoother onboarding process and a positive start to their career at the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pamlevy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506