• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team-Building: Preparing for My 1st Meeting

In summary, at your first team-building meeting, you can expect to get to know your team members, learn about the company's mission and goals, and participate in team-building activities. It's always a good idea to come prepared with a positive attitude and be open to meeting new people. The meeting typically lasts around 1-2 hours and there may be follow-up tasks or discussions afterwards. To prepare for the team-building meeting, it's helpful to familiarize yourself with the company's mission and values, as well as any information about the team or team members that may be provided.
Jennie4PC
I will be having my 1st team meeting at my house on Sat. And I am wondering what to go over. I have only been to 4 meetings in the last 5 yrs since my director lives over 300 miles away, and now that I am building my team I am starting to do meetings.

Booking
Recruiting
Customer Care
Recognition

Not necessarily in that order. Talk to your director and see if she can send you the outline that HO gives us to help plan our meetings.

Hi there! Congrats on hosting your first team meeting at your house! It's always exciting to gather with your team and discuss your business goals.Since it's your first meeting, I suggest starting off with some introductions. Have everyone share their name, how long they've been with the company, and one fun fact about themselves. This will help everyone get to know each other and break the ice.Next, you can go over some important updates or announcements from the company. This could include new products, promotions, or any changes to policies or procedures.After that, it would be helpful to discuss your team's goals and how you plan on achieving them. This could include setting targets for sales, recruiting, or team building. It's important to have a clear direction for your team and to communicate your expectations.Lastly, you can open up the floor for questions, comments, and suggestions. This is a great opportunity for your team to voice their thoughts and concerns, and for you to address them.I hope this helps and good luck with your meeting!

1. What should I expect at my first team-building meeting?

At your first team-building meeting, you can expect to get to know your team members, learn about the company's mission and goals, and participate in team-building activities to promote teamwork and collaboration.

2. Do I need to prepare anything for the meeting?

It's always a good idea to come prepared to your first team-building meeting. This can include bringing a positive attitude, being open to meeting new people, and possibly bringing any necessary materials for the team-building activities.

3. How long will the meeting last?

The length of the meeting can vary, but it's typically around 1-2 hours. This allows enough time for introductions, team-building activities, and any other necessary discussions or presentations.

4. Will there be any follow-up after the meeting?

Yes, depending on the goals and objectives of the team-building meeting, there may be follow-up tasks or discussions. This could include implementing new strategies or ideas discussed during the meeting, or setting goals for future team-building activities.

5. Is there anything I should do to prepare for team-building before the meeting?

Before the meeting, it's helpful to familiarize yourself with the company's mission and values, as well as any information about the team or team members that may be provided. This will help you feel more prepared and engaged during the team-building activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies