• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promotion Going On?

In summary, the new recruit gets 2000 bonus points and the recruiter gets 3000 points when they promote to director.
lynnguilm
Does anyone who went to leadership conf. know about the recruiting promotion, where if you sign a recruit and once they qualify you get 2000 points and if you promote to director you get 3000 points. My director heard something about this and wanted me to ask if anyone knew about it.

Thanks, Lynn

Lots of promotions!First, for any recruit who signs in Jan or Feb and qualifies by the end of SS1 or March 31st, whichever is first, the recruit gets the new Executive Cookware 12" skillet ($125) and the recruiter gets 500 points for Pan-O-Rama.

For the incentive trips, the points have changed. The recruiter gets 2000 points for each qualified recruit and all consultants get 3000 points when they promote to director or above.

The new recruit ALSO gets 2000 bonus points for the incentive when he/she qualifies (it used to be 500).

I also wanted to add that January and February are great months to be recruiting. Not only is it the beginning of the year, so they get a fresh start, but there are so many great things happening!

My director broke it down like this:

The recruiter gets
--500 pts for Pan-O-Rama for each Jan and Feb recruit (when they qualifiy by end of SS1 or March 31, whichever is sooner)
--2000 incentive pts per qualified recruit and 3000 points when they promote to director or above
--$$ off Nat'l Conf registration for shows in January
--New stone in January
--Double points in February
--the chance to earn the Executive Cookware with the Pan-O-Rama incentive

The new recruit can earn all of the above PLUS:
--2000 incentive points when they qualify
--all the Super Starter bonuses (which have changed to reflect the new spring products)
--FREE Executive 12" skillet
--the awesome Jan and Feb hosts specials to help them get hosts for their first shows
--a whole year to earn incentive points (we broke it down at our meeting and Level 2 is *so* attainable!)

Who would want to turn all of this down?

Last edited:
Does the new recruit have to qualify their first month? Its 3000 points to promote to director.

In order for you to get 500 pts for Pan-O-Rama and your recruit to get the free skillet, he or she MUST qualify by the end of SS1 or March 31st, whichever is sooner.

In order to get the incentive trip points, they just have to qualify, period.

Super Starter bonuses for new recruitsIf someone signs up in January - what Super Starter bonuses will they get? I've got a host for a party on Sunday that I am trying to recruit and I know she is interested in what stuff she can get (or earn) for free. When do the bonuses change and when can we find out what they are?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer these questions!

Val

I'm not sure. It was somewhere in with all the new info. For sure the Plus Bonus Package #4 will change to reflect the new products. I should find out, too, since I just signed someone!

Okay, just found it--from the Special Edition KCN:

The Super Starter bonuses have been updated to include our
new line of cookware, among other exciting products! Here are
the important changes:
Monthly Bonus Kits
• Consultants who earn monthly bonuses 1, 2 or 3 in January
will be shipped fall/winter 2005 bonus kits. Consultants who
earn these levels in February will be shipped spring/summer
2006 bonus kits.
• The new Pampered Chef® Executive Cookware 8”
Sauté Pan is now part of the Month 1 kit. It replaces the
Professional Cookware Small Sauté Pan.
Plus Bonus Kits
• Consultants who redeem their Plus bonus kits in January
can select from the fall/winter 2005 kits. Beginning in
February, Consultants can select from the new spring/
summer 2006 kits.
• The Small Round Stone is now part of Plus Bonus 2,
replacing the Stoneware Rack.
• As always, Plus Bonus 4 features an assortment of our
newest products, including the Chillzanne® Sectional
Server and Stoneware 6-cup Muffin Pan.
Recruiting Bonuses
• Recruiting Bonuses for Consultants’ second and third
recruits now feature The Pampered Chef® Executive
Cookware! Super Starters can now add the Executive 12”
Skillet and 5-piece Executive Set to their collections! Now
that’s a reason to recruit!
Also, the Super Starter brochure includes larger photographs
and features our new tagline.

pamperedval said:
If someone signs up in January - what Super Starter bonuses will they get? I've got a host for a party on Sunday that I am trying to recruit and I know she is interested in what stuff she can get (or earn) for free. When do the bonuses change and when can we find out what they are?
Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer these questions!
Val
Go to Consultants Corner and download the Special Edition Newsletter for all the details.

What is the current recruiting promotion going on?

The current recruiting promotion is a $10,000 signing bonus for new recruits who complete basic training and choose to serve in a high-need job field.

Who is eligible for the recruiting promotion?

All new recruits who join the military and successfully complete basic training are eligible for the recruiting promotion. However, they must choose to serve in a high-need job field in order to receive the $10,000 signing bonus.

How long is the recruiting promotion going on?

The recruiting promotion is currently ongoing and there is no set end date. However, it is subject to change at any time, so it is best to take advantage of the promotion as soon as possible.

What are the high-need job fields that are eligible for the promotion?

The high-need job fields that are eligible for the recruiting promotion include cyber operations, special operations, and healthcare. However, the list of eligible job fields may vary depending on the current needs of the military branch.

How do I apply for the recruiting promotion?

In order to apply for the recruiting promotion, you must first join the military and successfully complete basic training. Then, you must choose to serve in a high-need job field and discuss the promotion with your recruiter. They will guide you through the application process and ensure that you receive the $10,000 signing bonus if you are eligible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PamperedJAB