• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Memo on Bottom of Thank You Letter

In summary, the conversation discusses whether or not to include information about potential earnings in the thank you letter for hosts of a show. Some people believe it is beneficial to include this information, while others think it may be unnecessary or even negative. Ultimately, the decision is left up to the individual, but some suggest altering the wording to indicate that the earnings are just a starting point.
turtle15
Do you leave the note about how much they could have earned for their show on the bottom of the host thank you letter? It seems kind of strange to me. Do you think it helps in recruiting?

I think because it is already there - it doesnt hurt to keep it. I highlight it (as well as a few other important things in the Thank You letter)...

I leave it there. I figure more information is better than less. Many people don't realize how much money we make.

I will take it off a very small show, because to me it's almost a negative.

I highlight both the host benefits and the income possibility on the bottom of the host thank you letter.

I leave it there as well. However, I change the commission % to what I actually made (or at the percentage level I anticipate making for the month - less my director overide). The letter calculates it at 20% and I think it's more beneficial to let them know what realistically they can make should they persue it.

I always add you could of at least made XXXX (20% comm. level). I leave it off on small shows.

I leave it on there, and I even put it on the thank you note I attached to each of the receipts.

People NEED money these days, it points out how much I made with little effort. I want EVERYONE to know that.

I leave it on there as well - in fact, this was one of the reasons I joined PC when I saw how much my consultant made off my show. Told my mom - I could so do this! Never had thought of being a consultant prior to this. Couldn't hurt:)

Leave it on.

I take it off.

I leave it on.

I take it off.

I leave it, but I changed the wording to "A new consultant would have made . . . " That lets them know that the amount is just a starting point. I even leave it for small shows. I've had people assume that I didn't make anything at all if their show was small.

I leave it on.

1. What is a recruiting memo on the bottom of a thank you letter?

A recruiting memo on the bottom of a thank you letter is a short message or note that is included at the end of a thank you letter to a potential employer. This memo serves as a way to express your continued interest in the position and to highlight your relevant skills and qualifications.

2. Why is it important to include a recruiting memo on the bottom of a thank you letter?

Including a recruiting memo on the bottom of a thank you letter shows the employer that you are genuinely interested in the position and that you took the time to personalize your thank you letter. It also allows you to reinforce your qualifications and make a final impression before the hiring decision is made.

3. What should be included in a recruiting memo on the bottom of a thank you letter?

A recruiting memo should include a brief statement expressing your continued interest in the position, a reminder of your key qualifications, and a call to action such as requesting a follow-up interview or providing your contact information for further discussion.

4. When should a recruiting memo be included on a thank you letter?

A recruiting memo should be included at the end of a thank you letter, after the closing and signature. It should be placed in a separate paragraph and formatted with a bold or underlined heading to make it stand out.

5. Can a recruiting memo on the bottom of a thank you letter increase your chances of getting the job?

While there is no guarantee that a recruiting memo will secure the job for you, it can definitely leave a positive impression on the employer and show your dedication and enthusiasm for the position. It also gives you a final opportunity to highlight your qualifications and stand out among other candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamlevy