• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the number for the opportunity call from the show?

In summary, an Opportunity Recording Number (ORN) is a unique identification number used to track and record all activities and communications related to a specific sales opportunity in the Pampered Chef system. It can be found on the sales opportunity form and cannot be changed, but a custom identifier can be added for personal tracking. It is important to use an ORN for every sales opportunity and it does not expire, but it is recommended to regularly review and close out old or inactive opportunities for organization.
KellyRedHead
Hi everyone!

I am trying to send a real quick note to someone interested in the opportunity from my show the other night.
I cannot find the number for the opportunity call they can listen to.
Does anyone have it for me??
I did a quick search here and didn't find it. I am trying to get this email out before I leave for the afternoon!
Thanks in advance!!

Kelly V. :chef:

630-261-3537 code 1095577

It's on the back of the Opportunity Brochure aka Your Life Your Way if you ever need it again. I believe that brochure can be downloaded behind CC.

Thank you!!! I haven't had a chance till now to thank you both!!

I don't have any of the brochures with me, I ran out. I really have to get more.

Thanks-
Kelly V :chef:

we can listen to it online from CC. Is there anyway that we can have our potential recruits listen to it online without having to make a call??

Where are the labels that we can put on the our catalogs etc... that has the opportunity call number? I seem to think it is on the company website.

I looked on consultant corner but didn't see it. Can someone lead me in the right direction??

Thanks!
Kelly V.

Download center tab, then the Promoting your Business portion of the page.

Thank you, Thank you Anne!

I think I looked on that page and went right over the top never seeing it!

Thanks again!
Kelly V.

You should be able to download it as an MP3 and email it to people as an attachment file. I'll try.

1. What is an Opportunity Recording Number?

An Opportunity Recording Number (ORN) is a unique identification number assigned to each sales opportunity in the Pampered Chef system. It is used to track and record all activities and communications related to that specific opportunity.

2. How do I find my Opportunity Recording Number?

Your Opportunity Recording Number can be found on the top right corner of the sales opportunity form in your Pampered Chef account. It is also included in any communication or correspondence regarding that specific opportunity.

3. Can I change my Opportunity Recording Number?

No, the Opportunity Recording Number cannot be changed as it serves as a permanent identifier for each sales opportunity in our system. However, you can add a custom identifier to your opportunity for personal tracking purposes.

4. Do I need to use an Opportunity Recording Number for every sales opportunity?

Yes, it is important to use an Opportunity Recording Number for every sales opportunity you enter into the Pampered Chef system. This ensures accurate tracking and reporting of all sales activities.

5. Does my Opportunity Recording Number expire?

No, your Opportunity Recording Number does not expire and will remain in the Pampered Chef system until you close the opportunity or it is converted into a sale. However, we recommend regularly reviewing and closing out old or inactive opportunities to keep your records organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies