• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cattie's Dream: Using Host Credit to Go to Disney!

In summary, a group of individuals are excited about the opportunity to earn points towards a trip to Disney through recruiting new members. They discuss the requirements for earning points and share their own experiences with recruiting.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Shes doing a catty show now and is going to use her host credit to sign I am so excited, Im hoping to have 1 more recruit i really want to go to disney

Good for you!

See you in Disney :D

Wow...great job! I really want to go to Disney too. Good luck! :balloon:

WOO HOO!!!! :D Hope it goes well. I would have had my first recruit signed on SUnday but we had to change our plans as she had a death in the family so it's postponed. She definitely wants to sign. She did a catty show in January but didn't want to save kit credit. She wanted to buy some things she thought would be good to have to enhance her kit!:) for shows. So I know she's serious as she approached me and was not someone I'd consider a recruit lead. It took over a year to get her to do a show for me that's why we settled on catty!!:) I'm going to try to see if we can get together this Sunday to do it! Sorry for the post hijack. NOt intentional:blushing:

Congrats! Do you get extra "points" towards Disney for recruits?

nldavis321 said:
Congrats! Do you get extra "points" towards Disney for recruits?

Yes you do you get 2000 points per recruit and you need at least 4 qualified recruits to earn Level 2 (lowest for Disney)

Congratulations Terra!

kcmckay said:
Yes you do you get 2000 points per recruit and you need at least 4 qualified recruits to earn Level 2 (lowest for Disney)

What???? 2,000 points???? I never heard this or saw this!

I just got my first recruit too!!

I so want to got to Disney - I am aiming for Level 3 - but will be very happy with Level 2

I want to go to Disney, too. I have two people signing this week and a third on the fence and about to fall over on our side!! She wants to do it, but just doesn't know if it will be this week during the current promo.

TOO COOL!!

What is "Cattie's Dream: Using Host Credit to Go to Disney!"?

"Cattie's Dream: Using Host Credit to Go to Disney!" is an informative guide for earning enough host credit through hosting a Disney-themed party to cover the cost of a trip to Disney World.

How can I earn host credit through hosting a Disney-themed party?

You can earn host credit by inviting friends and family to a Disney-themed party and having them purchase Disney merchandise through your party link. The more sales you generate, the more host credit you can earn.

What can I use my host credit for?

You can use your host credit to cover the cost of a trip to Disney World, including airfare, hotel accommodations, park tickets, and meals. You can also use it towards Disney merchandise.

Do I need to be a Disney expert to host a Disney-themed party?

No, you do not need to be a Disney expert to host a party. The guide provides all the necessary information and tips to help you plan and host a successful Disney-themed party.

Is there a limit to how much host credit I can earn?

The amount of host credit you can earn depends on the sales generated through your party link. There is no set limit, so the more sales you generate, the more host credit you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jessinthekitchen