• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive?

There is a tracking sheet for PC dollars in your binder (from the quick start kit), it explains it all.
dancedivine
Hello, everyone!

I just signed up as a consultant, but I am a little bit confused about the first 30 days incentive.... Someone told me that I get $100 PC dollars for submitting 4 shows & then another $100 PC dollars when I make $1250 in sales.... So, I would get a total of $200 PC dollars in my first 30 days as long as I do 4 shows & make $1250 in sales... Is this correct? From the flyer, it sounded like I would only get $100 PC dollars ($50 for 4 shows, $50 for the sales), but a Director just informed me that those numbers are actually doubled in my first 30 days.... So, I'm confused... Will I get $100, or will I get $200 PC dollars in my first 30 days if I meet this criteria?

Thanks for the info!!!!!

:)

there are two things going on:
1. current sign on bonus of $100 pc dollars when you do $1250 in your first 30 days.
2. New consultant rewards program--this awards you PC dollars for 4 shows, $1250 in sales, etc during your first 90 days and the rewards are doubled during your first 30 days. You should have received that brochure in your kit or otherwise you can download it behind Consultant's Corner.

So, are you saying that I can actually earn $300 Pampered Chef dollars in my first 30 days if I submit 4 shows & make $1250 in sales? (From what the brochure says, the rewards are doubled. So, that means $100 for 4 shows, $100 for $1250 & then an addition $100 for the Jan/Feb new consultant promotion...???) That looks like $300 to me, but I might be missing something....Thanks for any info you can offer!!!!

I'm so excited to know that I'll be earning $400 Pampered Chef dollars in my first 30 days! Yipppeeeee!!! ($100 for Feb. promotion, $100 for $1250 in my first 30 days, $100 for first 4 shows in 30 days, $100 for second 4 shows in 30 days)I can't wait for my kit enhancement shopping spree!

congratulations!! go shopping and use it wisely- consider "seconds" of items you can just leave in your PC bag and take with you to shows. ie garlic press, micorplane, we use those often in our house- and knowing they are already packed and in the bag helps reduce stress- instead of searching for it when I have shows!! :)

ALSO you are wise- to wait for kit enhancement month to use them! :)

there is a great tracking sheet for the PC dollars in your binder (from the quick start kit) it explains it all, and is a great way to keep track and motivate yourself.
Remember to keep booking in the first 90 days- I earned $1,150 in my first 90!!!!! I only do about 1 show per week, sometimes two, the program is made to help us succeed and feel great!

mscharf said:
there is a great tracking sheet for the PC dollars in your binder (from the quick start kit) it explains it all, and is a great way to keep track and motivate yourself.
Remember to keep booking in the first 90 days- I earned $1,150 in my first 90!!!!! I only do about 1 show per week, sometimes two, the program is made to help us succeed and feel great!

Oh my gosh... I wouldn't know what to do with all that PC money! That would be the shopping spree of a lifetime.... Excellent job!

mscharf said:

Is there a place we can download this?

I'm glad I saw this thread! I didn't realize from the wording in my flier that I could keep getting rewards even if I did my first four and first 1250 in 30 days. There so much to digest when you are new! I'm happy to say today is my 30 day mark and although I was unable to sign the two recruits as expected, I did complete my first four shows and came in over my 1250. I have a lot I need on supply order and a lot of items in general since I got the mini kit to start so I'm hoping the PC dollars get credited quickly.I also earned the DCB, I really need it for my show in early June where I will feature it. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get it?Phew I'm so glad that goal was met!

janezapchef said:
Is there a place we can download this?

I believe the tracking sheet is on Consultant's Corner, in the downloads area. It's part of another brochure, so it won't be called "tracking sheet."

ButterflyVioletta said:
I'm glad I saw this thread! I didn't realize from the wording in my flier that I could keep getting rewards even if I did my first four and first 1250 in 30 days. There so much to digest when you are new!

I'm happy to say today is my 30 day mark and although I was unable to sign the two recruits as expected, I did complete my first four shows and came in over my 1250. I have a lot I need on supply order and a lot of items in general since I got the mini kit to start so I'm hoping the PC dollars get credited quickly.

I also earned the DCB, I really need it for my show in early June where I will feature it. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get it?

Phew I'm so glad that goal was met!

Whoo Hoo....congrats! Isn't it exciting? You will continue to get 50 PCD for every 4 shows, and 50 PCD for every 1250 up until your 90 days. You will still get PCD for those 2 recruits if they sign during your 90 days, and qualigy in their first 90 days. If you sign 3 recruits, there's a bonus. No cap at how many PCD you earn. Be sure you use that new consultant business building package before your first 60 days....I believe it's JM40.

Congrats on earning that DCB! Too awesome....couldn't tell you when to expect it, but I would call HO to see the status of it by the end of the week, so that you have it before those June shows.

Great job, and much success to you!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Whoo Hoo....congrats! Isn't it exciting? You will continue to get 50 PCD for every 4 shows, and 50 PCD for every 1250 up until your 90 days. You will still get PCD for those 2 recruits if they sign during your 90 days, and qualigy in their first 90 days. If you sign 3 recruits, there's a bonus. No cap at how many PCD you earn. Be sure you use that new consultant business building package before your first 60 days....I believe it's JM40.Congrats on earning that DCB! Too awesome....couldn't tell you when to expect it, but I would call HO to see the status of it by the end of the week, so that you have it before those June shows. Great job, and much success to you!
Yayayayayayaya!!! Thanks so much for sharing in my excitement Laurie!! I will keep on going! ((hugs))

ButterflyVioletta said:
Yayayayayayaya!!! Thanks so much for sharing in my excitement Laurie!! I will keep on going! ((hugs))

Anytime! I want everyone to thrive and be thrilled with PC!!!
Plus, I like ya too! :D Sharing in each others successes is what makes PC and it's consultants stand apart. You worked hard, and you deserve all kinds of happy dances!

Hugs right back at ya!

What a great attitude...and who doesn't love happy dances, thanks for putting the grin back on my face :D

chefann said:
I believe the tracking sheet is on Consultant's Corner, in the downloads area. It's part of another brochure, so it won't be called "tracking sheet."

I have searched and searched CC and I cannot find what you and Deb are talking about?

help?

Congrats Michelle on your accomplishments! I always try to remind myself that the Turtle won the race and all it takes is the first step in order to reach the finish line. There are so many things to keep track of at the beginning in order to ensure we can meet as many goals as possible. Bring on PCD baby! (and I'm writing down the tip on getting the kit within 60d) - can i possibly fit anymore onto a calendar? Looking forward to my first cluster meeting on Monday and new consultant training. If they have the enthusiasm you all have - WAHOO!

-Melissa :chef:

You'll be surprised how small you write to fit it all in Michelle! :D My cluster meeting rocks, and everyone is always so tolerant of all my whoo hoo's and merry making! lol

Have fun and take advantage of any and all meetings you can!

Congrats on joining! Wishing you much success!

What is the "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive?"

The "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive" is a program designed to help new consultants get off to a successful start in their Pampered Chef business. During the first 30 days of joining, new consultants have the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals.

How do I participate in the "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive?"

All new consultants are automatically enrolled in the "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive" program when they join Pampered Chef. There is no need to sign up separately.

What rewards and bonuses can I earn through the "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive?"

The rewards and bonuses for the "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive" vary based on your sales and recruiting achievements. Some examples of rewards include free products, gift cards, and cash bonuses. You can view the full list of rewards and requirements on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I still participate in the "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive" if I don't meet all the goals?

Yes, you can still participate in the program and earn rewards, even if you don't meet all the goals. However, meeting the goals will allow you to earn the maximum rewards and bonuses. Don't worry if you don't meet all the goals in your first 30 days, there are still plenty of opportunities to earn rewards and grow your business.

Do I need to track my progress for the "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive?"

Yes, it's important to track your progress for the "First 30 Days/ New Consultant Incentive" so you know if you are on track to meet the goals and earn rewards. You can track your progress through your Pampered Chef business account or by using the tracking sheet provided by your team leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly