• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reduced Trip Points for 2009 Disney Trip: Consultant Perks Explained

In summary, "Reduced Trip Points" are a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn discounted or free products by selling a certain amount of products within a specified time frame. Consultants must sell a minimum of $1,250 in products within a calendar month and for every $1,000 in sales, they earn 1 point. These points can be redeemed for discounted or free products from the catalog, but they expire at the end of each calendar month and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. "Reduced Trip Points" are also non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them.
Jennie4PC
I have not seen this anywhere for the 2009 Disney trip but are the points reduced when you become anything higher then a consultant? I know they have done it in the past, and in the past on the tracking sheet they had the different level trip points. I am just curious
Thanks

The points are simplified this year. You'll earn bonus points based on your level at the end of the year, if you're a Director or above. It works out to about the same points for those levels as past years, once those bonus points are figured in.

Thanks Ann.

But when you promote to a new level you will receive additional points. For Director it is 500 (that's the only one I remember because it was pertinent to me). I believe it is on the Disney trip information somewhere.

The points are awarded based on your level at the end of the year. At least that's what the info says. That's because, under the new plan, it's easier for people to move back and forth between levels.

1. What are "Reduced Trip Points?"

"Reduced Trip Points" are a program offered by Pampered Chef to help our consultants earn discounted or free products. By selling a certain amount of products within a specified time frame, consultants can earn points that can be redeemed for products at a reduced cost or completely free.

2. How can I earn "Reduced Trip Points?"

To earn "Reduced Trip Points," consultants must sell a minimum of $1,250 in products within a calendar month. For every $1,000 in sales, consultants will earn 1 point. These points can then be redeemed for discounted or free products from our catalog.

3. Do "Reduced Trip Points" expire?

Yes, "Reduced Trip Points" expire at the end of each calendar month. Any points earned in a given month must be redeemed by the end of that month, otherwise they will expire and cannot be used towards future purchases.

4. Can I combine "Reduced Trip Points" with other discounts or promotions?

No, "Reduced Trip Points" cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of regular-priced products from our catalog.

5. Can I transfer "Reduced Trip Points" to another consultant?

No, "Reduced Trip Points" are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them. They cannot be transferred to another consultant or redeemed for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithkelly
  • ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • PCJenni