• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best "Do You Know" Labels for Your New Career Plan

In summary, "Do You Know Labels" is a program by Pampered Chef that educates customers about reading and understanding food labels. You can participate by attending cooking shows or workshops where label reading and healthy food choices will be discussed. It is important to know how to read food labels for informed decision-making about our food. Pampered Chef offers various resources such as articles, videos, and workshops for learning about food labels. "Do You Know Labels" does not restrict food choices, but rather empowers individuals to make healthier decisions while still enjoying their favorite foods.
troggt
Hi, I am just wondering if anyone has made up any "Do you know" labels reflecting the new career plan?

nope, but that's a great idea :)

I would be interested in this too! I am definitely looking to add some creative labels to my catalogs that would grab attention. Does anyone have something to share? I attempted to do a search but was not very successful - but could be an operator issue :)

Monica

1. What is "Do You Know Labels"?

"Do You Know Labels" is a program created by Pampered Chef to educate customers about the importance of reading and understanding food labels.

2. How can I participate in "Do You Know Labels"?

You can participate in "Do You Know Labels" by attending one of our cooking shows or workshops, where we will discuss label reading and provide tips on how to make healthier food choices.

3. Why is it important to know how to read food labels?

Knowing how to read food labels is crucial for making informed decisions about the food we eat. It allows us to understand the ingredients, nutritional content, and potential allergens in our food.

4. What resources does Pampered Chef provide for learning about food labels?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for learning about food labels, including informational articles and videos on our website, as well as hands-on workshops and cooking shows with our consultants.

5. Can I still enjoy my favorite foods if I start paying attention to food labels?

Absolutely! "Do You Know Labels" is not about restricting your food choices, but rather empowering you to make more informed decisions about the foods you eat. With our tips and resources, you can still enjoy your favorite foods while making healthier choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedbyKaren
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
so-pampered
  • LisaAnn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • chefsteph07