• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with New Recruit Training? Check Out This Guide!

In summary, "New Recruit Training" is a program designed to prepare individuals for military service, which typically includes physical and mental training, as well as instruction on military protocols and values. The length of the training varies depending on the branch of the military and specific job requirements, but on average it can range from 7-13 weeks. During "New Recruit Training", individuals can expect to undergo physical training, classroom instruction, and hands-on training in various military skills, as well as learn about military customs, traditions, and values. While communication with family and friends is allowed, it may be limited and restricted during certain phases of training. Participants will also receive pay, free housing, meals, and healthcare during this time.
cookn' katie
I am doing training today with a new recruit. Do you have something you follow for training? I have the "supporting new consultants" but I don't like it. Anyone have something out there? Help!
Katie

I think Scottcooks has some new consultant training information. You might try the archives and see if there is something you like.

What don't you like about the Guide? That's all I use - I love it!

Winnipegk said:
What don't you like about the Guide? That's all I use - I love it!

me too! I don't see a need to waste my time reinventing the wheel.

Agree!! Use the Guide to Supporting New Consultants!! Easy to follow and done for you!

1. What is "New Recruit Training"?

New Recruit Training, also known as Basic Training or Boot Camp, is a program designed to prepare individuals for military service. It typically includes physical and mental training, as well as instruction on military protocols and values.

2. How long is "New Recruit Training"?

The length of "New Recruit Training" varies depending on the branch of the military and specific job requirements. On average, it can range from 7-13 weeks.

3. What can I expect during "New Recruit Training"?

During "New Recruit Training", you can expect to undergo physical training, classroom instruction, and hands-on training in various military skills. You will also learn about military customs, traditions, and values.

4. Will I be able to communicate with family and friends during "New Recruit Training"?

Yes, you will have opportunities to communicate with family and friends during "New Recruit Training" through letters, phone calls, and sometimes even video calls. However, communication may be limited and restricted during certain phases of training.

5. Will I be paid during "New Recruit Training"?

Yes, you will receive pay during "New Recruit Training" based on your rank and time in service. You will also receive free housing, meals, and healthcare during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starksc
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies