• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Income with Pampered Chef: Success Story Inside!

In summary, as an independent consultant with Pampered Chef, you can expect to earn between $200-300 per party, with potential to earn up to $1000 or more per party. Previous cooking or sales experience is not necessary for success with Pampered Chef, as the company provides training and support. You can work a full-time job while selling Pampered Chef products on a part-time basis. There is a one-time start-up cost of $109, which includes a starter kit worth over $400. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to find a sponsor who will guide you through the sign-up process and provide support.
khergatt
Well . . . I had my "Put More Presidents in Your Wallet" Pampered Chef Information Night and it was a SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 4 people show up and 2 of them are signing up!!!! One is waiting until she gets her tax refund which is supposed to be here on Friday and the other one is getting her 4 shows lined up!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! God is good!!!! (I prayed before they came over and I am amazed!)

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Congrats and a WAHOO!
Great Job!

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Please give me some details, I am doing my fist take a look next week!
Congrats! I hope to have the same results.

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!I would love some info on how you did this as well! Congrats!

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!way to go! I, too, would like some more info on exactly what you did. Was it anything like the 'sampling of the pampered chef' that is on CC?

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Way to Go!!!!!! Sounds great!!!!

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Good Job, keep it up!

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!That is great, way to go!

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!You go girl!

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations! That's great.

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations!!

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!That's Fabulous!
Yes, please share your info!

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Awesome - how cool is that??!!??

Re: Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Just checking in quickly, but I'll be back on in a while after my kiddos finish homeschooling to share what I did.

1. How much can I expect to earn with Pampered Chef?

As an independent consultant with Pampered Chef, your earnings are based on your sales and the number of parties you host. On average, consultants earn between $200-300 per party, but some earn up to $1000 or more per party. Additionally, you can earn commissions from the sales of your team members if you choose to build a team.

2. Do I need to have a background in cooking or sales to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous cooking or sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support to help you learn about the products and how to run successful parties. Many successful consultants come from various backgrounds and have found success with Pampered Chef.

3. Can I still work a full-time job while selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, many consultants choose to sell Pampered Chef products on a part-time basis while still working a full-time job. You have the flexibility to choose how much time you want to dedicate to your Pampered Chef business, making it a great option for those looking to boost their income without leaving their current job.

4. Are there any start-up costs to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time start-up cost of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes over $400 worth of products, business supplies, and training materials. Pampered Chef also offers financing options for this fee if needed.

5. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is to find a sponsor. This can be a friend, family member, or someone you know who is already a consultant. Your sponsor will guide you through the sign-up process and provide support as you start your business. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef directly to find a sponsor in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove