• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent New Consultants & Personal Credit Card

In summary, to set up your personal credit card for your Pampered Chef business, log into your consultant account on the website and enter your credit card information under "Payment Options." You can use your personal credit card to purchase products and pay for monthly fees, and there are benefits such as earning rewards and easier tracking for tax purposes. However, a personal credit card is not necessary as you can also use a debit card or business credit card.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have a new consultant who has delayed getting her debit card & wants to place a supply order & booster order, can she use her personal cc like she did w/ her shows or does she need a pc visa or pc debit only (money order too).

She said she is applying for it today & needs supplies for a show a week from tuesday. I know it takes a few days to get the pc debit # & we live in Cali so that won't be here in time, & I don't have the items she needs.

TIA!!

Hope Everyone is having a Fabulous Monday!

Has she already applied for it?? If so she can call after 3 business days (i think) and get the number from the finance department...

how long has she been signed? I believe it told me I could use my personal for 30 days until I got my card.

I believe she can use a personal cc if she uses P3

You can use any credit card the first 30 or 90days.

It went through w/ her cc card, now were waiting for her debit #.

1. How do I set up my personal credit card for my Pampered Chef business?

To set up your personal credit card for your Pampered Chef business, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "Payment Options." You will then be prompted to enter your credit card information and save it for future use.

2. Can I use my personal credit card to purchase Pampered Chef products for my business?

Yes, you can use your personal credit card to purchase Pampered Chef products for your business. It is important to keep track of these purchases for tax purposes and to ensure you are staying within your budget.

3. Are there any benefits to using a personal credit card for my Pampered Chef business?

Using a personal credit card for your Pampered Chef business can have several benefits. First, you may be able to earn rewards or cash back on your purchases. Additionally, it can make tracking your business expenses and deductions easier come tax time.

4. Is it necessary to have a personal credit card to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, it is not necessary to have a personal credit card to be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also use a debit card or a business credit card for your purchases. However, having a personal credit card can offer more flexibility and benefits for your business.

5. Can I use my personal credit card to pay for my monthly Pampered Chef consultant fees?

Yes, you can use your personal credit card to pay for your monthly Pampered Chef consultant fees. These fees can be paid directly through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website using your saved credit card information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • jcsmilez