• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ipt - Inactive Consultants: What Happens When They Drop Off Your Team?

In summary, when an IPT consultant drops off your team, they are removed from your downline and their sales and recruits are no longer counted towards your team's overall performance. They also do not count towards your personal sales or commissions unless they meet the active consultant requirements. However, they can rejoin your team in the future by reactivating their account. To prevent consultants from becoming inactive, regularly checking in with them and providing support and incentives can help. Having IPT consultants on your team can affect your team's overall performance, so it is important to have a balance of active consultants.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Do consultants who go inactive just drop off your IPT? I have two of my first consultants who are both inactive and are no longer showing on my IPT. Or does that mean they called HO to quit the business?

THey are just inactive, my first recruit dropped off when she didn't meet the sales minimum, but she's not quitting.

It's probably b/c they didn't have any sales yet this year. My inactives aren't showing either & I'm guessing it's just for that reason. :) They would show for last year's ipt b/c they had sales during the year. If they reactivate, they'll show back up.

I just wasn't for sure because I had one who actually told me she wasn't doing the business any more and the other hasn't returned any phone calls since before the holidays.

If you look at 2008, they will be there. They will drop off after 1 year.

They drop off when the IPT switches to a new year if they are inactive on Jan. 1 even if they were active in December. If they go inactive at any time during the year they stay on until the next calendar year. ...of course this all may change when the new program starts.

Thanks! I'm still pretty new to recruiting so I just had to check!

1. What happens to my team when an IPT (Inactive) consultant drops off?

When an IPT consultant drops off your team, they are removed from your downline and their sales and recruits are no longer counted towards your team's overall performance.

2. Do IPT consultants still count towards my personal sales and commissions?

No, IPT consultants do not count towards your personal sales or commissions. They must have at least $200 in sales in a rolling three-month period to be considered active.

3. Can an IPT consultant rejoin my team in the future?

Yes, an IPT consultant can rejoin your team in the future by reactivating their account and meeting the active consultant requirements.

4. How can I prevent consultants from becoming inactive?

To prevent consultants from becoming inactive, it is important to regularly check in with them, provide support and training, and encourage them to meet their sales and recruiting goals. You can also offer incentives and rewards for active consultants to stay motivated.

5. Will my team's performance be affected by having IPT consultants?

Yes, having IPT consultants on your team can affect your team's overall performance. It is important to have a balance of active consultants to ensure your team continues to grow and meet sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • crystalscookingnow