• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Slide: Eye-Catching Tips from My Cluster Meeting

In summary, the conversation discussed a helpful document entitled "Top 10 Reasons for Starting Your Own Direct Selling Business" that was shared at a cluster meeting. The document was used to create a visually appealing and informative booking slide for The Pampered Chef. The group also shared tips for creating and presenting slides, including using programs like CutePDF to create and save them as PDF files.
Fluffy215
Gold Member
I got this at my cluster meeting last night and think it's awesome :) You can put it opposite of the booking slide. And my director uses colored paper for both so it is also bright and catches the eye. She uses a different color for each page :) Hope I am doing this right, first time attaching anything LOL

Attachments

• RECRUITING_SLIDE1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 713
This is nicely done! So nicely done that it would make my booking slide look a bit blah! LOL

I certainly can't take credit for it LOL My director gave it to us at our cluster meeting on Tuesday LOL

Fluffy215 said:
I got this at my cluster meeting last night and think it's awesome :) You can put it opposite of the booking slide. And my director uses colored paper for both so it is also bright and catches the eye. She uses a different color for each page :) Hope I am doing this right, first time attaching anything LOL

Here is the one I created. I basically took the wording from a document entitled "Top 10 Reasons for Starting Your Own Direct Selling Business" that my director gave us. Wherever it said direct selling business I inserted The Pampered Chef instead! Then I inserted some pictures with each sheet.

Let me know what you think!

I hope I can post this... This is my 3rd try.

Here is the one I created. I basically took the wording from a document entitled "Top 10 Reasons for Starting Your Own Direct Selling Business" that my director gave us. Wherever it said direct selling business I inserted The Pampered Chef instead! Then I inserted some pictures with each sheet.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• MY_OPPORTUNITY_SLIDE.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 565
Fluffy215 said:

Wow!

Does your director have a Booking Slide that is as nice as this opportunity one?

Its beeeeoootiful!

No she uses the same booking slide as we do but she does put it on colored paper so that it has more of a "wow" effect when she opens it LOL I told her last night I shared it and she said that was fine because she got it from someone else LOL

Veevahchef said:
Wow!

Does your director have a Booking Slide that is as nice as this opportunity one?

Its beeeeoootiful!

I have one that's different. I can't take the credit for most of it, but I did add two slides to mine. One about the website and another about me sending the invites for hosts. I got it here on chefsuccess and added the other two sheets.

Attachments

• BOOKINGS SLIDE.pdf
    632.8 KB · Views: 517
That is sooo amazing, I have a show on 2/20 and I can't wait to use it!

Thanks for sharing

I love all 3 of these attachments! I've not used a slide of anykind until now! I'm going to be using these - thank you all for posting them. This is just what I needed.

BTW, how do you 'make your own' adobe document? is there a free download out there that's safe?

cookingwith_tara said:
I love all 3 of these attachments! I've not used a slide of anykind until now! I'm going to be using these - thank you all for posting them. This is just what I needed.

BTW, how do you 'make your own' adobe document? is there a free download out there that's safe?

my son told me about a program called "cute PDF writer". That's what I've been using. It's at cutepdf.com

i was just curious. how are you all presenting the slides? i mean, are you just attaching each page to pieces of construction paper and then putting one in back of the other as you are explaining to the guests?

the reason i ask is because i'm getting ready to have my first show march 7th and i was thinking these slides were all for powerpoint presentations. gettin' a little scared here, thinking you all are so "high tech" lol

caraighan said:
my son told me about a program called "cute PDF writer". That's what I've been using. It's at cutepdf.com

I use cutepdf and love it. It's free and simple to use! You create your document in whatever program..word, excel, etc. and then click on File, Print, then change the file name when the box appears (because it defaults to include the program you created the file in as part of the file name). You also change the printer to cutepdf printer. Instead of actually printing, it saves it as a pdf file. :)

1. What is "Recruiting Slide :)"?

"Recruiting Slide :)" is a fun and creative way to attract potential job candidates through the use of a visually appealing and informative slide presentation.

2. How does "Recruiting Slide :)" work?

The "Recruiting Slide :)" is typically shared on social media or job posting platforms to reach a wider audience. It includes information about the company, job position, and benefits, as well as eye-catching visuals and a call-to-action for interested candidates to apply.

3. Why should I use "Recruiting Slide :)"?

"Recruiting Slide :)" can be a great tool for showcasing your company's culture and values, attracting top talent, and standing out from other job postings. It also allows for a more engaging and interactive way to communicate job opportunities.

4. Can I customize the "Recruiting Slide :)" for my company?

Yes, the "Recruiting Slide :)" can be fully customized to fit your company's branding and messaging. You can also tailor it to specific job positions and target audiences.

5. Is "Recruiting Slide :)" effective?

Yes, "Recruiting Slide :)" has been proven to be an effective recruitment tool, as it captures the attention of potential candidates and encourages them to apply for the job. It can also help increase the number of qualified applicants and reduce the time and resources spent on traditional recruiting methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • JennyJennJen