• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Girl Closing Out Show: Kit Credit & Signing Wait Time?

In summary, the host can use either $20 or $40 of their free product value as a credit toward the New Consultant Kit. If the host does not enter a code on the host order, the unused amount will be lost and the host cannot use the kit credit.
Jennie4PC
I know I should know this but I have a girl closing out her show who is taking the kit credit. her show was 300 so can she take the 40 in kit credit? or just the 20? Also how long does she have to wait to sign after we submit her show? My director isnt home so I can t ask her.
TIA

She can take the $40 credit. My director had told me they have 3 months to use the credit. I'm looking now on our Procedures.

Found it! (I started a consultant agreement and clicked on What is a host kit credit?) Host Kit Credit
If you host a Show, you have the option to use either $20 or $40 of your Free Product Value as a credit toward the New Consultant Kit. Host kit credits are valid for six months from your Show date. To redeem your kit credit, enter the Consultant number, Show type and Show number in the provided fields. Your Consultant can provide this information if don't have it.Please note that the Show you hosted must be processed by the Home Office before you can redeem your kit credit. If you have any questions about your kit credit, please contact your Con

Thanks Julie

I have a host who earned $25 in free product and wants to use it towards a kit but is not ordering anything else. Do I just leave her blank with the warning that pamperedpartner plus has about "free product value not used" when i submit the show?

Rachel - yes, that's correct, she doesn't have to use her free product value (although for the life of me I can't figure out why?! Why not get a small item to build up her kit??)

Thank you, so does that mean that when we go to sign her up as a consultant her $25 credit will be available?

Kit credit only comes in $20 or $40, and there's a code in P3 to put on her show to indicate to HO that the host will be using that money as kit credit.
5227 is $20 kit credit
5228 is $40 kit creditIf you do not enter one of these codes on the host order, that amount will be lost, and she will not be able to use the kit credit!And since she can't use the whole $25 as kit credit, she might as well pick one small item to use the last $5.

1. What is kit credit for the Girl Closing Out Show?

Kit credit is a special offer for our consultants who have successfully hosted a Girl Closing Out Show. It allows them to earn credit towards purchasing a new Pampered Chef kit.

2. How much kit credit can I earn as a consultant?

The amount of kit credit you can earn varies depending on the total sales of your Girl Closing Out Show. You can earn up to $300 in kit credit.

3. How long do I have to use my kit credit?

Your kit credit will be valid for 90 days from the date it was earned. Be sure to use it before it expires!

4. Can I combine my kit credit with other discounts or promotions?

No, kit credit cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used towards the purchase of a new Pampered Chef kit at full price.

5. How long does it take for kit credit to be applied to my account?

It can take up to 3 business days for your kit credit to be applied to your account after your Girl Closing Out Show has ended. If you do not see the credit after this time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dwyerkim