• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Recruiting Consultants: Free Templates and Strategies

In summary, So I got a lady's e-mail address that's interested in becoming a consultant, but I haven't a clue where to start in sending her something. I could make up a cute little flyer, but why reinvent the wheel if it's already out there. I know it would be time consuming. I looked in the files, but it seems a lot of it has to do with the specials at the time they were posted, so it's not what I'm wanting. I told my recruiter about this and she said send her both the party info and the recruiting info. I just wanted to
Symara
Gold Member
So I got a lady's e-mail address that's interested in becoming a consultant, but I haven't a clue where to start in sending her something. I could make up a cute little flyer, but why reinvent the wheel if it's already out there. I know it would be time consuming. I looked in the files, but it seems a lot of it has to do with the specials at the time they were posted, so it's not what I'm wanting.

Does anyone have anything they send potential recruits?

What did she email to you? Was she asking questions? When it comes to recruiting, I think it's more important to individually address the person's curiosities about the business, rather than give them a ton of blanket info that may be too much information for them to absorb... I would rather find out what they want to know, or what they are trying to do (earn extra income, love to earn travel, love the products, want to get out of the house, etc) and then send them info based on that. Or you can also send the promo flyer from HO... or you could call and just chat... or meet at Starbucks, etc.

I actually got her e-mail from her when I was at Card Factory Outlet getting supplies for my open house. I told her I would send her both party info and recruiting info. I just wanted to send her something generic to start with and then follow up with her.

How do you think I should start out?

BTW, I subscribed to your service. I'm just now starting to collect e-mails, so I'll be sending out your newsletters soon!

I would avoid "throwing up" info all over her until you really know what she is curious about... the reason for this is that we have a GREAT opportunity program but it is filled with so much good stuff that it can REALLY overwhelm a prospect.

As with anything in sales, you need to find the "hook" for your prospective recruit. It won't do any good to go on and on about how much money you can make if she's interested in getting away from her family for a few hours... or go on and on about great trips when she's too claustrophic to fly, lol... Know what I mean?

So certainly there are any number of things you *could* send her... but if you are comfortable (and even if not, it's good to get out of your comfort zone sometimes) and call or email "So what is it that interests you about our business?" Asking open-ended questions is good.

I once listened to a training CD about recruiting where the person said you need to clarify if the recruit wants to know more about getting started, or is ready to GET started... meaning, don't worry about selling her on the opportunity if she is already ready to sign on the virtual dotted line! Find out what she wants!

If she is interested in hosting you could send her the current host special along with a note that says we could make this your kick-off show if you are interested in getting started right away -- your friend's bookings would become your bookings and I will be there to help you every step of the way.

Without knowing more about her, I'm not sure which direction you should head. Have you asked your recruiter or director what they would do in this situation?

I'm actually on a phone call with her right now! Thanks for your information Joy!

(my recruiter i mean)

Joy, thanks for the info on talking to a possible recruit. I always tell people everything I know and giving them all the info I can- b/c that's what I like, I like to know as much as possible. But I see now that that can be overwhelming. I'm going to take your advise and find the Why? behind their interest.

Thanks again

Email her either of PC printed flyers

(not sure but may have 2 of Come Join Us brochure here)

Attachments

• comejoinus_rec_booklet.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 317
  • New_Consultant_Rewards_Brochure%5B1%5D[1].pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 298
  • FN21_Recruiting%20Booklet.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 331
niclowther said:
Joy, thanks for the info on talking to a possible recruit. I always tell people everything I know and giving them all the info I can- b/c that's what I like, I like to know as much as possible. But I see now that that can be overwhelming. I'm going to take your advise and find the Why? behind their interest.

Thanks again

I am totally the same way... I was totally like "hands-off" with my director... I told her I knew what I was doing and didn't need anything, etc... I just like to soak up the info and go from there. But we have to remember, just as it's important not to pre-judge someone for the opportunity, it's also important not to assume the reason they want to join is the same as ours or a common reason...

What is a recruiting e-mail?

A recruiting e-mail is a type of electronic communication used by companies to reach out to potential job candidates. It is typically sent via email and contains information about job openings, company culture, and application instructions.

How can I make my recruiting e-mail stand out?

To make your recruiting e-mail stand out, you should personalize it by addressing the recipient by name and highlighting specific qualifications or experiences that make them a good fit for the job. You should also make the subject line attention-grabbing and include relevant information about the company and the position.

What should I include in a recruiting e-mail?

A recruiting e-mail should include a brief introduction of the company and the job opportunity, a description of the desired qualifications and skills, and information on how to apply. You may also want to include links to the company's website or social media pages for more information.

How do I find email addresses for potential candidates?

You can find email addresses for potential candidates by using professional networking sites like LinkedIn, searching for contact information on company websites, or using email finder tools. You can also ask for email addresses directly from candidates when networking or attending job fairs.

Is it appropriate to follow up with candidates through email?

Yes, it is appropriate to follow up with candidates through email. It shows your continued interest in them and the position. However, make sure to give the candidate enough time to respond before sending follow-up emails, and avoid sending too many follow-ups as it may come across as pushy or desperate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
thebowman
  • avelissar