• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show

In summary, "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" is the use of various strategies to attract potential employees from sources other than traditional job fairs or career expos. It is important because it allows companies to reach a wider pool of candidates and find the best fit for their open positions. Examples of "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" include online job postings, social media recruitment, and attending industry events. Companies can measure the success of their efforts by tracking metrics like the number of applications received and the quality of applicants. Best practices for "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" include defining the target audience, using multiple channels, and showcasing the company culture and benefits.
janej76
Silver Member
Hi

My director and I are offering a cashback offer on people joining this month, and I'm trying to think of ways to promote it outside of shows.

I've contacted people from my database, but I'm thinking broader than that.

Has anyone had much success with posters/flyers/adverts etc.?? Any ideas??

You are giving them money back on their kit when they qualify? You're generous! I don't know where else to advertise, We can't advertise in newspapers or online sites... You can put it on your own website.

Ha I know I am! But I'm trying to get 2 more recruits signed and qualified before the end of March! My director and I are putting £25 in each so it's not so bad. I know it's tricky, I suppose what I'm really asking for is ideas for recruiting outside of shows??

What is "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show"?

"Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" refers to the various strategies and techniques used by companies to attract potential employees from sources other than traditional job fairs or career expos.

Why is "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" important?

By utilizing recruiting promotion strategies outside of show settings, companies can reach a wider pool of potential candidates and increase their chances of finding the best fit for their open positions.

What are some examples of "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show"?

Examples of "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" include online job postings, social media recruitment, employee referrals, and attending industry events or conferences to network and promote job opportunities.

How can companies measure the success of their "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" efforts?

Companies can measure the success of their "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" efforts by tracking metrics such as the number of applications received, the quality of applicants, and the cost per hire.

What are some best practices for "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show"?

Some best practices for "Recruiting Promotion - Outside of Show" include clearly defining the target audience, utilizing multiple channels to reach potential candidates, and showcasing the company culture and benefits in job postings and promotional materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • lockhartkitchen