• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question

In summary, "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question" is a special promotional offer for new recruits at Pampered Chef that allows you to receive a discount on your first purchase as a consultant. To qualify, you must sign up and make your first purchase within a certain time frame. The discount cannot be combined with other offers, but additional discounts may still be available. To redeem, enter the promo code given during sign-up. Unfortunately, this offer is only available in the United States.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
i have a recruit who approached me today.... out of the blue... she emailed me and i cannot remember where to find this... what is our discount if we want to purchase items ?

You find it in the Policies and Procedures online on Consultant's Corner. 20%

Oops, I forgot you also get 22% discount after you reach 15K in sales and of course there's kit enhancement once a year for 40% off.

thank you... i thought it was but wanted to make sure

Another discount: new products can be purchased for 50% off and can be earned free.

Another discount...Kit Enhancement Month...products at 40% Off.

TRish in Texas
Ind. Consultant

1. What is "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question"?

"Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question" is a special promotional offer for new recruits at Pampered Chef. It allows you to receive a discount on your first purchase as a consultant.

2. How do I qualify for "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question"?

To qualify for "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question", you must sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and make your first purchase within a certain time frame. The discount amount may vary depending on current promotions.

3. Can I combine "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question" with other offers?

Unfortunately, "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you may still be eligible for additional discounts and promotions as a consultant.

4. How do I redeem "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question"?

To redeem "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question", simply enter the promo code given to you by your recruiter during the sign-up process. The discount will be applied to your first purchase as a consultant at checkout.

5. Is "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question" available in all countries?

Unfortunately, "Find Out Our Discount: A Recruiter's Question" is only available to new recruits in the United States. However, we do offer other promotions and discounts for consultants in other countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cincychef