• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Incentives: Get $100 & $1250 in 30 Days

In summary, the New Consultant Rewards are a great way to get started in the Pampered Chef business. The only incentive is the $100 in free products, but there are additional bonuses available for recruiting. The program is flexible, so you can choose what your bonuses are.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Is the only recruting incentive going on the $100 in free products with the $1250 in sales in the first 30 days? I don't want to tell my potential recruit incorrectly and I want to make sure and tell them everything. I've never paid much attention to all this due to the fact that I didn't actively recruit....just a passive recruiter. Thanks.

Yes, that's the current recruiting promo.It is on top of the New Consultant Rewards, though.

byrd1956 said:
Is the only recruting incentive going on the $100 in free products with the $1250 in sales in the first 30 days? I don't want to tell my potential recruit incorrectly and I want to make sure and tell them everything. I've never paid much attention to all this due to the fact that I didn't actively recruit....just a passive recruiter. Thanks.

The new consultant program is an awesome deal in and of itself. Pampered Chef basically gives away the store to LET people try our business. The incentives are BONUSES on top of the regular bonus program. Talk about how great the business is and what she can get in the long run and how going for those goals will help build a solid business and how our company is always working to help new consultants succeed right away.

Sorry, but I get tired of hearing "what extras can we get" ..."more, more, more". They don't need an incentive if they are serious - it's just an extra perk to help them set their goals.

I understand what you mean. When I joined I had not idea what the bonuses were (if there were any) or even what the program included. I just thought I liked the products and would have a good time.....

byrd1956 said:
I understand what you mean. When I joined I had not idea what the bonuses were (if there were any) or even what the program included. I just thought I liked the products and would have a good time.....
Exactly. My director didn't tell me anything about bonuses (and there was one and I earned it but even then it was a surprise when that 12 cup muffin pan arrived at my door - I had no idea). In fact she only told me about things as she felt that I needed to know. I am a reader so I figured things out and asked questions and earned everything I could in my super starter months!

I do try to tell my recruits what they CAN earn though - it's just that the carrots aren't why most join and shouldn't be the only reason. Just tell her that the program is so great that if this is her time then jump right in and start earning money!

I ama new consultant. I submitted 1255(3 shows) in my first 30 days. I got 100 PC dollars. Since it was in my first 30 days I got a bonus amount AND I just turned in another party (total of 4) and I rec'd another bonus in PC dollars..... THAT IS AWESOME, for a new consultant, I am able to purchase a great bit of the items I love and know I can demo well along with items for spring. I feel unlimited. This is a GREAT time to join. I have a show tomorrow and cannot wait to share this news. :) :)

Keep up the momentum! You can do it! And your enthusiasm is contageous!!

It's easy to earn those PC$$ with just one show a week!

When I started the program had product groupings that you could earn for the bonuses. One set for $1250 and a second set for $2500 in a month - every month was different. It ran for 6 months and there were additional products bonuses at the end of 3 and 6 months and additional product bonuses for recruiting. By the time you were done you could have earned most of the catalog. I earned all of the products in the program except the recruiting ones and hit $15000 in under 5 months. I only did 5-6 cooking shows per month and a few catalog shows. If I can do that so can anyone!

And now with the way they do the program you can get so much more. YOU decide what your bonuses are - more products, supplies, conference - it's YOUR choice! So much better!

What are "Recruiting Incentives: Get $100 & $1250 in 30 Days"?

"Recruiting Incentives: Get $100 & $1250 in 30 Days" is a program designed to reward individuals who successfully recruit new employees for a company. The program offers a cash incentive of $100 for each recruited candidate, and an additional bonus of $1250 if the recruited candidate stays with the company for 30 days.

How does the program work?

To participate in the program, individuals must first be employed by the company offering the incentives. They can then refer potential candidates to the company's recruiting team. If the referred candidate is hired and stays with the company for 30 days, the individual who made the referral will receive a cash incentive of $100 and a bonus of $1250.

Who is eligible to participate in the program?

Any individual who is currently employed by the company offering the incentives is eligible to participate. This includes full-time, part-time, and contract employees. However, it is important to note that individuals cannot refer themselves for a job and receive the incentives.

Are there any restrictions on the number of referrals an individual can make?

No, there are no restrictions on the number of referrals an individual can make. Participants are encouraged to refer as many qualified candidates as they can to increase their chances of receiving the incentives.

How will the incentives be paid out?

The cash incentive of $100 will be paid out to the individual who made the referral within 30 days of the referred candidate's start date. The bonus of $1250 will be paid out after the referred candidate has completed 30 days of employment with the company. Both payments will be made via direct deposit or check, depending on the company's policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stampaholic1961