• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Show: Disappointment After Setting Up for a New Signing

In summary, no-shows during a new signing can happen due to customers forgetting, schedule conflicts, or changing their mind. To prevent them, follow up and offer incentives, or require a deposit. If there are multiple no-shows, stay positive and follow up with them. Even if there are no-shows, it is still possible to be successful by focusing on attending customers and improving processes for future events.
D Levad
Gold Member
I was suppose to sign my new girl up tonight. She never showed up at the meeting and hasn't returned my calls. I was too excited I guess. I know that she still might sign but it is a bummer when you set everything up and then this happens. I am hoping she has a very good reason for not showing up or even calling me to let me know.

Aww, man, that stinks.

I feel your pain :( I had one who said she definitely wanted to sign, then came time with for a meeting with my director to help her with any questions she may have and she called out last minute. So we picked a new date and again, she cancelled last minute. Then she has never returned my phone calls, never answered emails. I even sent her snail mail and have yet to hear back from her. Hopefully yours has a good reason :) I know it's hard but we still have to think positive. In fact I just tried calling again and got her voice mail. Left a message. Also going to send an email. At least until she tells me to stop LOL

I guess I am not the only one it happens too after reading your reply. It does stink. It makes you feel stupid too when everyone is expecting to meet your new recruit and she is a no show.. I still haven't heard from her yet.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with the no-show at your new signing. I can understand how frustrating it can be when you put in the time and effort to set everything up and then it doesn't go as planned. However, keep in mind that things happen and there may be a valid reason for your new girl not showing up or returning your calls. It's always best to give people the benefit of the doubt and follow up with them to see if everything is okay. I hope she does end up signing with you, but even if she doesn't, don't let it discourage you. Keep reaching out and connecting with potential customers and consultants. You never know who might be interested in joining your team or hosting a party. Stay positive and keep up the great work!

1. Why do no-shows happen during a new signing?

No-shows can happen for a variety of reasons. Some customers may have forgotten about the event, had a schedule conflict, or simply changed their mind about attending. It is important to always confirm attendance before the event to minimize the chances of no-shows.

2. How do I prevent no-shows during a new signing?

One way to prevent no-shows is to follow up with customers a few days before the event to confirm their attendance. You can also offer incentives for attending, such as a discount or free product. Another option is to require a small deposit or pre-payment to secure their spot.

3. What should I do if there are multiple no-shows during a new signing?

If there are multiple no-shows, it is important to stay positive and continue with the presentation as planned. Make sure to follow up with the customers who did not attend and offer to reschedule or provide them with information about future events.

4. How can I handle my disappointment after a no-show during a new signing?

It is natural to feel disappointed when a customer does not show up to a signing after you have put in time and effort to set up. However, it is important to stay positive and remember that not all customers will attend every event. Use this as a learning experience and try to prevent no-shows in the future.

5. Can I still be successful even if there are no-shows during a new signing?

Yes, absolutely! While no-shows can be frustrating, they should not discourage you from being successful in your business. Focus on the customers who do attend and make the most out of the event. You can also use this as an opportunity to improve your follow-up and confirmation process for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chef Bobby