• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Successfully Recruit for My Pampered Chef Business?

Krista offers a summary of how she promotes the opportunity and how to increase catalog sales. She also mentions a special offer for increased catalog sales.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
Ok, I'm in my 4th month, and have been a little apprehensive about offering the opportunity. I do put the brochures in every host packet, and I do mention it at every show. I had a couple of people express interest, but I may have dropped the ball, because one of them became a Creative Memories Consultant. What do you say at your shows to promote the opportunity? What do you do if someone expresses interest? I started out only wanting this to get free product, but I like that my bank account gets bigger and bigger. I want to go to Alantis so I need to earn level 3 so I want to set that as my goal but holding 15 shows per month as a consultant is a little overwhelming to me when I already work a full time job and have two young children. Can anyone help me?

Krista
MA

I think the number one thing you can do to start recruiting is have fun. If you are having fun and making your job look easy, than other people will want to do it too. Talk to everyone about the opportunity! I also always try to mention the benifits at least three times during my show. I say things like "I am here to offer you three great opportunities, one you can purchase great kitchen tools here tonight, two you can get great kitchen tools for free and at a discount, or three, my favorite, you can get those same kitchen tools for free and get paid too." People always kind of laugh about it, but it gets everyone thinking. It will pay off if you really make recruiting your goal. And try not to get discouraged, it isn't right for everyone.

Remember that February is double points month for incentive rewards, so book as much as you can that month. Even booking a lot of catalog shows adds up! To boost catalog sales, I offer a small gift for shows at $500+ (like a $5 value). It seemed to work the last time I had a few catalog shows going.. the girls all put in the extra work and got me shows that topped $500. Just think.. if you got three or four shows going that all turned in $500 in (guest) sales, then you'd have 3000-4000 points already racked up for your incentive trip. Every party you have will give you exposure to more guests and potential recruits.
You could also try the 10% off special that was mentioned in another post in this section. I've even heard of consultants offering a full or partial money back guarantee for recruits. I know that PC gives awesome rewards and gifts, but sometimes I think some people will only bite if their personal consultant offers something--maybe it makes them feel as if they care for them personally b/c they're offering them a gift just for joining up with their team..

Last edited:

1. How do I attract top talent to my company?

To attract top talent, it is important to have a strong employer brand and a clear understanding of the values and culture of your company. You can also offer competitive compensation and benefits, provide opportunities for growth and development, and showcase your company's success and impact in the industry.

2. What are some effective recruitment strategies?

Some effective recruitment strategies include leveraging social media and online job boards, networking and attending job fairs and events, employee referrals, and partnering with recruitment agencies. It is also important to have a well-defined job description and a streamlined application process.

3. How can I ensure diversity in my recruitment process?

To ensure diversity in your recruitment process, it is important to have a diverse team involved in the hiring process, utilize blind resume screening to eliminate potential biases, and actively reach out to underrepresented groups. You can also offer diversity and inclusion training to your current employees to create a more inclusive workplace culture.

4. What should I look for in a candidate during the recruitment process?

When evaluating candidates, it is important to look for a combination of skills, experience, and cultural fit. Some key qualities to consider include communication and collaboration skills, adaptability, problem-solving abilities, and a positive attitude. It is also important to assess a candidate's potential for growth and their alignment with the company's values and goals.

5. How can I streamline my recruitment process?

To streamline your recruitment process, you can utilize applicant tracking systems to manage applications and resumes, conduct initial phone or video interviews to screen candidates, and use pre-employment assessments to evaluate skills and fit. It is also important to have a structured and efficient interview process, with clear communication and feedback to candidates throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies