• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Part Time Consultants: Navigating New Rules & Career Sales Concerns

In summary, the new rules for part-time consultants at Pampered Chef include a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month, a minimum of one show per month, attendance at a monthly team meeting, and completion of monthly training modules. Part-time consultants can still earn commission on their sales, with a starting percentage of 20% and the potential to earn up to 31%. Balancing a Pampered Chef business with another job requires good time management and setting priorities. Tips for increasing sales as a part-time consultant include building relationships with customers, offering exceptional customer service, and utilizing online parties or joint shows. Part-time consultants are still eligible for rewards and incentives based on their sales and can also earn rewards by recruiting new consultants to join their team.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
With the new rules starting soon what happens to part time consultants that just happen to have two part time recruits? Between the three of us, we rarely sell $2500 in a month. Usually not even half of that. Am I going to lose my career sales after two months or just start getting consultant benefits again? It took me 3 years to sell $20,000. If I lose it, I'd probably quit.

No, you will keep everyone, you just won't get paid at the Team Leader rate. As long as you remain active--$150 EVERY month starting 4/1--then you won't lose anything, but you won't gain anything either.

Thanks Debbie,
I plan on staying active and I do hope to increase my business. One of the main reasons I liked and stayed with this business is because I could work it when I wanted. I ought to be able to handle one show a month.

They make it so easy to stay in business, just $150 a month, that is just 1 qualifying show. They also make it so that you don't loose your recruits if you do go inactive.For $150 you wouldn't even have to do 1 show a month, just collect a few orders and you've made it. Of course it is better to actually do the shows.

Hi there,I understand your concern about the new rules and how they may affect part time consultants like yourself. It's important to note that the new rules are designed to help consultants be more successful and reach their goals, so I don't want you to worry too much.From what I understand, the new rules state that in order to maintain your career sales, you must sell at least $2500 in a rolling three-month period. This means that as long as you and your two part time recruits are able to collectively sell $2500 in any three-month period, your career sales will not be affected.However, if you are unable to meet that requirement, your career sales will be reset and you will need to start building them up again. But don't worry, you will still be able to enjoy consultant benefits and continue growing your business.I completely understand that it can be discouraging to think about losing your career sales, especially after putting in so much time and effort. But I encourage you to see this as an opportunity to set new goals and work towards achieving them with your team.Remember, the key to success in this business is consistency and perseverance. I have no doubt that with your dedication and hard work, you will continue to achieve great things as a consultant.I hope this helps alleviate some of your concerns. Let's continue to support each other and work towards our goals as a team.Best of luck to you and your recruits!Sincerely,

1. What are the new rules for part-time consultants?

The new rules for part-time consultants at Pampered Chef include a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month and a minimum of one show per month. Consultants must also attend a monthly team meeting and complete monthly training modules.

2. Can I still earn commission as a part-time consultant?

Yes, as a part-time consultant, you can still earn commission on your sales. The commission structure remains the same as for full-time consultants, with a starting percentage of 20% and the potential to earn up to 31% based on your monthly sales.

3. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with my other job?

It's all about time management and setting priorities. Plan your schedule in advance and make time for both your part-time Pampered Chef business and your other job. Utilize your downtime, such as evenings and weekends, for your Pampered Chef activities.

4. What are some tips for increasing sales as a part-time consultant?

One tip is to focus on building relationships with your customers. Offer exceptional customer service, follow up with personalized thank you notes, and provide helpful tips and recipes. Additionally, consider hosting online parties or collaborating with other consultants for joint shows to reach a larger audience.

5. Can I still earn rewards and incentives as a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are still eligible to earn rewards and incentives, such as free products and trips. These rewards are based on your sales and can help motivate you to reach your goals. You can also earn rewards by recruiting new consultants to join your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampchefrhondab