• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Promotion: Uncovering the Truth About the NEW DCB in Nov/Dec

In summary, the Pampered Chef garlic press can be used by peeling the garlic, placing it inside, and squeezing the handles to crush it. The Executive Nonstick Cookware is the name of the Pampered Chef pan with a non-stick coating. The Herb Mill is the product for cutting herbs and the Avocado Masher is the tool for mashing avocados. To clean Pampered Chef stoneware, use a nylon scraper or brush to remove stuck-on food, rinse with hot water, and avoid using soap.
stefani2
I thought that there was a promotion in Nov/Dec that involved recruits and something about the NEW DCB??? Am I remembering incorrectly?

If you recruited in November and they submitted $1250 in their first 30 days (or is it just qualified?) you both got the new white DCB.

ok - that is what i thought.

so has anyone received theirs yet?

No, I am a new recruit that qualified for this special, but I have not got it yet. If you decide to call, HO - let me know what they say. Best of luck!

I also qualified for the new DCB but its on back order. I recieved everything but that. They will be in soon.

Not to go off topic, but did anyone get the white mini baker yet that was on backorder? Just checking.

i received the new mini baker in white with my director package. It's nice. Nothing very exciting, but I do like the white color of the stoneware. Gives people who aren't digging the cranberry another option.

i received my white baker with my SAT stuff, i didn't know it was backordered.

1. Does anyone remember how to use the Pampered Chef garlic press?

To use the Pampered Chef garlic press, simply peel your garlic clove and place it inside the press. Then, squeeze the handles together to crush the garlic and push it through the holes. Repeat as needed until all the garlic is pressed through.

2. Does anyone remember the name of the Pampered Chef pan with the non-stick coating?

The Pampered Chef pan with the non-stick coating is called the Executive Nonstick Cookware. It is designed to be durable, scratch-resistant, and easy to clean.

3. Does anyone remember the Pampered Chef product for cutting herbs?

The Pampered Chef product for cutting herbs is called the Herb Mill. It features sharp stainless steel blades that easily chop herbs like basil, parsley, and cilantro.

4. Does anyone remember how to clean the Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean Pampered Chef stoneware, use a nylon scraper or brush to remove any stuck-on food. Then, rinse the stoneware with hot water and wipe it down with a clean cloth. Do not use soap, as it can affect the seasoning of the stoneware.

5. Does anyone remember the name of the Pampered Chef tool for mashing avocados?

The Pampered Chef tool for mashing avocados is called the Avocado Masher. It features a serrated edge for cutting the avocado and a mashing plate for creating a smooth consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nikked
  • chefsteph07