• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Are Having Our First Cook and Look Tonight!!

In summary, the group had a great time cooking and eating together. The food was great and everyone enjoyed it. The only downside was that it was a bit messy. The group is considering starting cooking together more often, and the recipe for the Jalapeno Pizza bites is available for those interested in trying them.
mscharf
i am not sure why i am on the computer, b/c we are having our first team cook and look tonight at my house. I have to finish cleaning, prep veggies, and shower!!

i am really excited we are doing: jalapeno pizza bites, chicken pene al fresco, beef satay fried rice, pork noddle skillet, and mexican lasagna. For dessert: molten lava cakes and the new pinapple torte.

I will let you all know tommorow how it goes!:chef:

when are you cooking all of these recipes?
I'm exhausted just thinking of all that work! LOL

we are making them all together tonight. NO WAY would I do it on my own. We are going to break into groups and makes the dishes and EAT!!

Great Idea - wish my cluster would do something like that!

Let me know how it goes. I have been thinking about having one at my house, but I am not comfortable with the amount of work it would take once a month to open my house to people. We live in a small house with 4 kids so cleaning is no fun! I am trying to decide if it would be worth it.

PamperedDor said:
Great Idea - wish my cluster would do something like that!

Why don't you initiate it!

cincychef said:
Let me know how it goes. I have been thinking about having one at my house, but I am not comfortable with the amount of work it would take once a month to open my house to people. We live in a small house with 4 kids so cleaning is no fun! I am trying to decide if it would be worth it.

I am not sure that we are going to start with once a month, maybe every other, then once we continue to grow we will make it more frequent. I know what you mean about the "work", but really all I did was clean my house and grocery shop (everyone is splitting the cost, but I did all the shopping). We are making all of the dishes together and I AM SURE they will all help clean up!

sooooo, what were the results?

I'm sure that what I want is on here someplace, and if it is please direct me to that spot, but I would love to have the recipe for the Jalapeno Pizza bites. It sounds yummy. Thanks guys!

we had a great time. The food was great! LOVED the mexican lasagna- not sure I would do it a show though, kind of messy. Jalapeno pizza bites- very good, were not hot (i don't like spicy). Asian noodle skillet- great, would need to prep meat before show. Grilled chicken penne al fresco- yummy, great show recipe!!!!

We had one 'Looker" sign, so that was great, and I think it will get better each time.

Definately worth it, especially fun networking.

1. What is a "Cook and Look" event?

A "Cook and Look" event is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration and party. It is a great way to learn about Pampered Chef products and try out new recipes.

2. Who can attend a "Cook and Look" event?

Anyone can attend a "Cook and Look" event! It is open to friends, family, and anyone who loves cooking and wants to learn more about Pampered Chef products.

3. Is there a cost to attend a "Cook and Look" event?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Cook and Look" event. It is completely free and a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and try out delicious recipes.

4. Can I purchase products at a "Cook and Look" event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at a "Cook and Look" event. Our consultants will have a variety of products available for purchase, and they can also assist you with placing an order.

5. Can I host my own "Cook and Look" event?

Absolutely! Hosting your own "Cook and Look" event is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family over for a fun cooking party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies