• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Former Consultants Who Have Kit Products Already

In summary, a potential recruit who has been inactive for 2 years is considering signing up again. One of her concerns is having to purchase the whole kit again. Suggestions were made to use duplicates as incentives, regift or sell them, or take advantage of the new and upgraded items in the kit. Business supplies are also included in the kit and it is a great deal for the price. Many people have found having duplicates of the products to be useful and handy.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a potential recruit who went inactive approximately 2 years ago. She is the daughter of a guest from a recent show, who called me up with a couple of questions about signing up again. One question was if she had to purchase the whole kit again. Of course, I responded with yes. While doing a host coaching call with her mom, the mom mentioned that she did not want to spend the money on the kit, since she already has all of the products.

Have any good responses to this objection for me? I did mention that she could use one set in her kitchen, and the other to always have her bags packed, but she didn't sound interested in that.

Depending on when she signed up she may not have received the current kit. This kit was just changed Jan 2007. She may have had the previous kit so this would be a great upgrade.Also like you said, having the doubles in your kitchen is great, I keep my kit packed at all times in my car.

I have told other's to regift for birthdays or the holidays if they don't want the 2nd set. Or Sell them to freinds at maybe the 20% discount?

Use the duplicates as booking incentives...i.e., have a $700 show, get the food chopper free!

nikked said:
Use the duplicates as booking incentives...i.e., have a $700 show, get the food chopper free!

yeah, that's a good one too!;)

I remember when I was considering the biz and saw the components of the kit, I was a bit bummed. I already had a lot of them and felt it was a waste to get duplicates of what I own. It really disappointed me that we couldn't pick our own products or eliminate what we don't need and have the kit cost less. But then my director/recruiter made some points about it and they made me feel better. It was what everyone else has said already--it's nice to have the duplicates so that you don't have to pack and unpack your kitchen every time you have a show, you can sell the duplicate items, or give them as gifts-rewards-prizes-incentives. Now, I am so glad I have all those duplicates, and feel silly that I was bummed out about it at first. I use every single item multiple times and now it sure comes in handy having two of my favorite things, even without thinking about the whole packing up for a show thing. ;) Just remind her that she will earn PC$ and be able to get other stuff that she wants for free. It's a great deal. And $155 for all that stuff is super reasonable. Plus she can use her FPV to lower the cost, if that is a problem for her as well.

Don't forget.. all of the paperwork, catalogs, software etc. that comes in the kit... all of that costs HO $$$$... we often talk about $500 in products for $155 but the business supplies are not the same as 2 years ago!

OMG, there are so many things that I would love to have doubles of in my kitchen! The stuff in the kit is especially handy to have doubles of, IMO.

When I signed for my second time with PC, I had everything in the kit. So I gave them out as gift's to my family and used them as incentives.

If she has been inactive 2 years, some things have been redesigned as well.

I agree with what everyone else said- regift the items, have doubles, or give as incentives. I was in her same situation and that is what I did.

What is the purpose of recruiting former consultants who have kit products already?

The purpose of recruiting former consultants who have kit products already is to expand the company's network and sales force by bringing in experienced consultants who are familiar with the products and the business model. This can help drive sales and increase brand awareness.

How can I find former consultants who have kit products already?

You can reach out to your existing network of consultants and ask for referrals, or use social media platforms and online forums to connect with former consultants. You can also attend networking events and conferences to meet potential candidates.

Do I need to offer any incentives to recruit former consultants who have kit products already?

It is not necessary to offer incentives, but it can be a good way to attract former consultants and show your appreciation for their experience and knowledge. Incentives can include discounts on kit products, bonuses, or special training opportunities.

What should I consider when recruiting former consultants who have kit products already?

When recruiting former consultants, you should consider their previous experience with the company, their sales performance, and their reasons for leaving. You should also assess their commitment and potential for success in the business.

How can I ensure a smooth transition for former consultants who have kit products already?

To ensure a smooth transition, provide training and support for the new consultants to familiarize them with any updates or changes in the products or business model. Also, communicate clearly about expectations and provide resources for them to succeed in their new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Mel92504
Replies