• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Levels Flip Chart for April 1st - LS Crossover Kit Surprise!

In summary, the new flip chart everyone received at LS was not in the crossover kit. It is available on CC that you can print off.
cookn' katie
I assumed that the new flip chart everyone received at LS would be in the crossover kit. It wasn't!!! Does anyone know if you will be on the supply orderform or will it come in the new stuff for April 1st! I really want one. I did a interview yesterday and would have loved to show everything to her!

I got one in my change over kit.

I didn't get one in mine. Hmmm....

maybe they just sent one to directors and above? I thought everyone would get one.

I think only directors and above got it. It is available on CC that you can print off.

they said at leadership that everyone would get one in their changeover kit. I don't know b/c i haven't got my kit yet. :(

Are you guys talking about the dinner in no time thing? or is that something differnt?

mscharf said:
they said at leadership that everyone would get one in their changeover kit. I don't know b/c i haven't got my kit yet. :(

That's what I remember hearing in the workshop as well, but there wasn't one in my changeover box.

I haven't gotten my changeover kit yet either. I did get my new spring product that I earned thought!! THAT was fun.....
I hope the change over kit comes soon

candiejayne said:
Are you guys talking about the dinner in no time thing? or is that something differnt?

No, it is a nice spiral flip chart explaining the new Business Plan

See I thought I heard that they were sending them out in the CO box too but my HD said that she got an email this last week saying that they were only going out to directors and above.

Oh... I wish we all would get that.

Yeah i just got my CO kit and I didn't see one in there. I was really hoping to get one :(

Consultant's Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > New Career Plan

Then scroll down below the videos.

References:
Career Plan Summary Chart
A handy one-page overview of the new career plan.
Career Plan Cards
A quick reference guide containing each level's rewards and requirements, simple success strategies and answers to common questions.

Career Path Workshop Booklet
Career Path Workshop Booklet with Answers

What is the "Discover the New Levels Flip Chart" for April 1st?

The "Discover the New Levels Flip Chart" is a new promotional tool created by Pampered Chef for the month of April. It showcases our LS Crossover Kit Surprise, which includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can be used in both traditional and low-stress cooking methods.

How is the LS Crossover Kit Surprise different from other Pampered Chef products?

The LS Crossover Kit Surprise is unique because it includes items specifically designed for both traditional and low-stress cooking methods. This allows customers to easily switch between the two methods and create delicious meals with ease.

What is included in the LS Crossover Kit Surprise?

The LS Crossover Kit Surprise includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as a dual-sided cooking mat, silicone baking cups, and a dual-sided measuring spoon. These items are all designed to make cooking both traditional and low-stress meals easier and more efficient.

Can the LS Crossover Kit Surprise be used by both experienced and novice cooks?

Yes, the LS Crossover Kit Surprise is perfect for cooks of all levels. It includes tools and gadgets that are easy to use and can help simplify the cooking process for both experienced and novice cooks.

Is the LS Crossover Kit Surprise available for purchase only in April?

No, the LS Crossover Kit Surprise will be available for purchase beyond the month of April. However, the promotion and special pricing for the kit will end on April 30th, so be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
heather223
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies