• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Life with Our DVD: Tips and Tricks for Success

In summary, this DVD is designed to get people interested in the business and to generate leads. You can give it to people who are on the fence about joining your business, or you can give it to people who are interested in becoming a host.
chefsteph07
How do you use this dvd?
Have you generated interest in the biz solely on this?
I am going to purchase some w/ my next supply order and I don't know if I should give them to EVERY host, if maybe I should play it in the background at my shows before we start, etc...

I put it in every host packet and every recruit packet but I don't know if it has done anything yet.

at our cluster mtg a couple weeks ago someone who went to leadership said that jillian gives them to every host & says "will you watch this? it is literally only 8 minutes long." and then i think she offers something if they watch it before the show is held. i could be making that last part up. but i thought someone said that...

I have started (so I don't have any data to back it up) giving it to hot leads with a snack size microwave popcorn, a snack size bag of peanut m&m's (because that's what I like in my popcorn) and an invitation - an actual invitation that you can buy in packs of 10 at walmart - to join my team.

Right now I'm up for anything.

pcsharon1 said:
I have started (so I don't have any data to back it up) giving it to hot leads with a snack size microwave popcorn, a snack size bag of peanut m&m's (because that's what I like in my popcorn) and an invitation - an actual invitation that you can buy in packs of 10 at walmart - to join my team.

cuuuute idea sharon! ill have to steal it.

pcsharon1 said:

what does the invitation say?

my director had a flyer posted at the booth we did yesterday that said "dont wait for someone to hire you - hire yourself!" that could be incorporated into the invitation...

thecougchef said:
my director had a flyer posted at the booth we did yesterday that said "dont wait for someone to hire you - hire yourself!" that could be incorporated into the invitation...

I love that line!

It is one of the basic invitations where you fill in the info: What, where, when, etc.

I just fill it in appropriately - something like You are invited to......

Start your own home based business

Date: there's no time like the present.

Time: The sooner you start the sooner you get your first paycheck.

Place: In your home. You set your schedule and work around your families calendar.

RSVP to: I enter my website here and put or call me for more details at ....

I just make it up to fit the person I'm sending it to. Like I said it's really for warm/hot leads that are on the fence.

pcsharon1 said:

I give this to potential recruits as well. I also put a single serve bag of microwave popcorn with it. I did this starting in December and I'm 1 for 1 so far..she signed..and loved the idea of watching this with her husband to get him on board. My second gal, I'm still in contact with and she planned on doing the same thing...watching it with her husband. I have yet to sign her, but she's had the video less than a week so we are still in the "interview" stage. I also carry one with me in my catalog tote so that if I get someone who's interested while I'm out and about...I'm ready to give it away. I should mention, I also include the YLYW flyer, info about the NC rewards, and the 5/10 flyer I found here as well as the current recruit promo.

What is included in the "Your Life Your Way Dvd"?

The "Your Life Your Way Dvd" includes a full-length cooking class with step-by-step instructions, as well as bonus content such as meal planning tips and kitchen organization hacks.

Is this Dvd suitable for beginners?

Yes, the "Your Life Your Way Dvd" is perfect for beginners as it covers basic cooking skills and techniques that anyone can learn.

Can I purchase the Dvd online?

Yes, the "Your Life Your Way Dvd" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website as well as through our independent consultants.

Are there any recipes included in the Dvd?

Yes, the Dvd includes several delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for everyday cooking.

How long is the "Your Life Your Way Dvd"?

The Dvd is approximately 2 hours long, with additional bonus content that can be accessed separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Melissa78
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders