• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef Opportunity...question

In summary, the person is interested in joining Pampered Chef but wants to find out about consultants in their area. They can search on pamperedchef.com or join with someone not local. They can also post questions on a forum called CS and received advice and suggestions from other members. They previously signed up but never joined and now have more time to consider joining. They are also open to receiving PMs from other consultants and are located in PA.
futurechefinPA
Hi all,
I am considering signing up with PC-I have always been interested and LOVE the product, but it was never the right time. My question is, is there a way to find out who the consultants are in my area? I have been in direct sales before and know how important it is to sign under the right person so I am going to be picky on who that is!

I am in PA with a zip code of 18840

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Lisa

You can do a search on pamperedchef.com, using various letter combinations with cities in your area.Or you can sign with someone who's not local to you - it's not a requirement to sign under someone local.

you can look here in the consultant directory or you can go to the PC website and ask for a director. I know how imnportant it is to have a director close by but if you dont have one that is close by it is ok. I have been doing this for 5 yrs and my director lives over 300 miles away. Good luck.

If you go thru the PC website you do not have to go with the first director they put in contact with you. If you do not click with them you can certainly try again!

What is it that you are looking for?

Are the dates messed up on the joining date? I noticed you joined here in 2007... Hope you find someone you like in the area! Everyone has great suggestions!

You are more than welcome to post any and all ??? right here on CS too! This is where I "researched" before I signed and asked about a hundred questions on this board and found my recruiter on here too! :) And she lives 1/2 way cross counrty from me! ;) Just FYI!

Hey everyone..thanks for all your advice and suggestions. I signed up on here two years ago and never actually joined PC, but kept my subscription at Chef Success to keep in the PC loop. I'm thinking now is a better time for me to join, as I just had a baby and my husband is pushing for me to quit my job and stay home. I do have a ton of questions that I will post here as soon as I get two min to myself!!

Thanks again! ( and all those who PM'd me, I'll try to answer you all as soon as I can!)

well - officially welcome to cs! its a great resource & there are alot of people who can tell you the pros ... & even the cons (although few & far between) ... of this business. best luck to you in whatever you choose!

Just wanted to say congrats on the new baby.

...and you will get a ton of those PM's. Everyone wants new people on their teams!

Decide what's best for you. I have consultants over 1000 miles away and it works for them (one is almost a director!) but others need to have their director close. Use the PC lead system or if you really click with someone here you can choose her/him but interview them, pray about it and think about it before you choose. They will be your recruiter and you can't change that once you sign.

I am in PA. I am north of PGH and work with a great team of ladies....if you need help I know o few other clusters in the area...my email is [email protected]

What is the Pampered Chef opportunity?

The Pampered Chef opportunity is a chance to become a consultant for a leading kitchenware company. As a consultant, you can earn income by selling high-quality kitchen products and hosting cooking parties.

How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The most popular starter kit is $109 and includes over $500 worth of products and business supplies to help you get started.

Do I need to have any previous sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to be successful in your business.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, work flexible hours, and be your own boss. You also get to connect with other consultants and customers, and receive discounts on products for personal use.

How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To sign up, simply visit our website and click on the "Join" button. You will then be prompted to choose a starter kit and fill out some basic information. Once you complete the enrollment process, you will officially be a Pampered Chef consultant!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ncardone
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Katiek77