• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does the Kit Change to S/S Supplies?

In summary, the kits will be available in February and March and the timing is important with the new consultant promo.
PCJen
I have a couple of recruits signing soon. One at the end of Jan. and the other at the beginning of Feb. both have shows booked for Feb. and March. When will the new kit be replace with the restyled garlic press and S/S supplies?

Feb. kits might have a combination of Fall and Spring materials. But your best bet is to contact HO and ask.

I thought the kit might have a combo. I'll call HO to be sure. Thanks Ann.

I called HO this morning because I also have two possible recruits waiting to sign. This is what I was told.....agreements received Feb. 1 and after will receive the FULL Spring/Summer kit AND a transitional kit which includes 25 Fall/Winter catalogs and order forms. Timing is everything with the new consultant promo giving them $100 in FREE product if submitting $1250 within their first 30 days. It doesn't give them a lot of time to organize their supplies, practice on recipes, view training tapes, etc.

pkd09 said:
I called HO this morning because I also have two possible recruits waiting to sign. This is what I was told.....agreements received Feb. 1 and after will receive the FULL Spring/Summer kit AND a transitional kit which includes 25 Fall/Winter catalogs and order forms. Timing is everything with the new consultant promo giving them $100 in FREE product if submitting $1250 within their first 30 days. It doesn't give them a lot of time to organize their supplies, practice on recipes, view training tapes, etc.

Thanks for posting what you found out, I hadn't called HO yet.

Good to know. I have two about ready to jump off the fence! ;)

Yes, very good timing...I have a show guest who is working on her husband...I think she's about to sign up in the next few days so this is good to know in advance!

1. When does the kit change to stainless steel supplies?

The Pampered Chef kit changes to stainless steel supplies twice a year, in January and July.

2. Can I request a kit with stainless steel supplies?

Yes, you can request a kit with stainless steel supplies by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What are the benefits of using stainless steel supplies?

Stainless steel supplies are durable, non-reactive, and easy to clean. They also maintain their appearance and do not rust or corrode over time.

4. Will the new kit cost more with the addition of stainless steel supplies?

The cost of the kit may vary depending on the specific items included, but generally the price remains the same regardless of the type of supplies included.

5. Can I still use my old kit with non-stainless steel supplies?

Yes, you can continue to use your old kit with non-stainless steel supplies. However, we highly recommend upgrading to the new kit for the added benefits and durability of stainless steel supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • krahema