• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in the Webster/Clear Lake, Tx Area

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through cooking parties and product demonstrations. To find a consultant in the Webster/Clear Lake, TX area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website. Hosting a Pampered Chef party can earn you free and discounted products, and becoming a consultant in the area is also possible by contacting a local consultant or visiting their website. Their product line includes stoneware, non-stick cookware, and food choppers, among other items.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
My niece is seriously considering sign up to become a consultant. She would like to observe a party to see what is all involved.

Is there anyone who lives in this area that would be willing to have her observe your party?

Please PM me.

Thanks for your help!

Where exactly is that? I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

ChefJWarren said:
Where exactly is that? I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

It is down in the Galveston area. That is where they lived before they lost everything in the hurricane 4 months ago.

I am in that area. I have a show on the 30th and one on the 6th if she would like to come on by. Depending on where in Clear Lake she is it will be a 10 mile distance or so. I have been in PC for a 18 months and while I am not an expert, the shows coming up should be a blast as I have worked with this "group" often in the past few months.

Feel free to contact me for the address and my phone number, etc.

Tracy

My hospitality director is also in that area and she is the best!! If she signs.. I can let you know her name and see if she can also join our team

gingertannery said:
My hospitality director is also in that area and she is the best!! If she signs.. I can let you know her name and see if she can also join our team

Thank you. I will let her know.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our consultants host cooking parties and provide customers with hands-on cooking demonstrations and product recommendations.

How can I find a consultant in the Webster/Clear Lake, TX area?

You can easily find a consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will receive a percentage of the party sales in free products, as well as exclusive host rewards and discounts on select products.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Webster/Clear Lake, TX area?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Webster/Clear Lake, TX area. We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and share our products with others. To learn more about becoming a consultant, visit our website or contact a local consultant.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Some of our popular products include our stoneware, non-stick cookware, and food choppers. Visit our website to view our full product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LuvMyFoodChopper
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • LuvMyFoodChopper
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • LuvMyFoodChopper