• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 New Consultants in 3 Days: My Success Story

In summary, "3 New Consultants in 3 Days" is a success story about a consultant who was able to recruit three new team members in just three days. She achieved this through a combination of networking, hosting parties, and using social media. While individual results may vary, this serves as an inspiration for others to actively recruit and grow their team. The benefits of having a larger team in Pampered Chef include increased potential for sales and income, a support system, and opportunities for leadership roles and bonuses. This success story highlights the importance of being proactive and persistent in recruiting, utilizing multiple methods, and showcasing the potential for growth and success in the Pampered Chef business.
amy07
I'm going to toot my own horn here since you guys will get it.......but I just signed my 3rd Consultant in as many days!! Literally, one a day for the past 3 days!!!

For those not sure what/how to ask, just ask them!! And keep asking them. :D

That's great! Congratulations!

That's terrific! Way to go! :)

WOW that's GREAT good for you

WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!! YOu are on a roll..... now keep it going ;)

Way to go! You'll be a Team Leader/Future Director before April 1st at this rate!

Congrats! That is wonderful news for you!

That is awesome! Keep it up.

You are awesome. Keep moving on.

That's awesome Amy--congrats!
Amy's already a director....maybe she's working on advanced!

WOW! I am impressed! Congratulations on your success. Your PC Dollar account is going to be overflowing!

PCJenni said:
WOW! I am impressed! Congratulations on your success. Your PC Dollar account is going to be overflowing!

I'd forgotten about that!:eek: BUT I did remember that the bonus has kicked in already!!;)

Can you just imagine all the PC $'s, you won't be spending money on supplies all year long! Congrats!

What is "3 New Consultants in 3 Days"?

"3 New Consultants in 3 Days" is a success story shared by one of our consultants who was able to recruit three new team members in just three days. It showcases the potential for rapid growth and success in the Pampered Chef business.

How did this consultant achieve such quick success?

The consultant in this success story utilized a combination of networking, hosting parties, and social media to reach out to potential recruits. By being proactive and persistent, she was able to quickly build her team.

Is it realistic for others to achieve similar results?

While individual results may vary, this success story serves as an inspiration and motivation for other consultants to actively recruit and grow their team. With dedication and hard work, it is possible for others to achieve similar results.

What are the benefits of having a larger team in Pampered Chef?

Having a larger team not only means more potential for sales and income, but it also allows for a support system and the ability to delegate tasks. It also opens up opportunities for leadership roles and bonuses within the company.

What tips can be learned from this success story?

This success story highlights the importance of being proactive and persistent in recruiting, utilizing a variety of methods to reach out to potential team members, and showcasing the potential for growth and success in the Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedLady1979
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • BethCooks4U