• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I expect at the Presidents' Day Info Night?

In summary, Presidents' Day Info Night is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef on the evening of Presidents' Day to provide information and special deals on their products. Attendees can purchase products at the event and it is recommended to RSVP to ensure enough space and materials are available.
khergatt
Hi! I am hosting a "Put More Presidents in Your Wallet" information night on Presidents' Day! I am going to have information packets for each person and a Q&A period.

Any suggestions for other things to do that night?

no ideas right now... but very cute idea... might steal it ;)

Hey there! That sounds like a great event idea for Presidents' Day. Here are a few suggestions for other activities you could include:1. Presidential Trivia Game: Create a fun game with trivia questions about different presidents and their accomplishments. You could even offer prizes for the winners.2. Presidential Craft Station: Set up a table with materials for people to make their own presidential-themed crafts, such as paper plate masks of famous presidents or creating their own "presidential seal".3. Presidential Photo Booth: Set up a backdrop with props and costumes for people to take photos with their favorite presidents. This could be a fun and interactive way to engage with the event.4. Presidential Scavenger Hunt: Hide small pictures or facts about different presidents around the event space and have participants find them. This will encourage people to explore and learn more about different presidents.5. Presidential Food Tasting: Offer a variety of foods that were popular during different presidential administrations for people to try. This could be a fun way to learn about the culinary tastes of past presidents.Hope these suggestions help and have a great event!

1. What is Presidents' Day Info Night?

Presidents' Day Info Night is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to provide information and special deals on our products in honor of Presidents' Day.

2. When is Presidents' Day Info Night?

Presidents' Day Info Night is typically held on the evening of Presidents' Day, which falls on the third Monday of February each year.

3. Is there a cost to attend Presidents' Day Info Night?

No, there is no cost to attend Presidents' Day Info Night. It is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I purchase products at Presidents' Day Info Night?

Yes, you can purchase products at Presidents' Day Info Night. We will have special deals and discounts available for attendees to take advantage of.

5. Do I need to RSVP for Presidents' Day Info Night?

While it is not required, we highly recommend RSVPing for Presidents' Day Info Night so we can ensure we have enough space and materials for all attendees. You can RSVP on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK