• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Career Plan? What Do You Think?

In summary, the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef is a career advancement program that offers consultants opportunities for growth and success within the company. It differs from the previous program by providing a more streamlined and comprehensive approach, with a clear path for progression and customizable career goals. Participating in the "New Career Plan" can lead to increased income, improved leadership skills, and a sense of fulfillment. It is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants and can be accessed through their consultant account.
PamperedbyKaren
What does everyone think of the new career plan???

After the new plan was made very clear at my cluster meeting last week, I think it's AWESOME!

I think it's super! I love that they are rewarding the little guys early on!

I like the different levels and the new senior consultant part. you can get rewareded sooner for recruiting. But now for director you need to have your new recuits recruiting right off the bat. It usually takes a bit for people to feel comfortable to o that! I like the pay raise!

I LOVE IT! I am even more excited to tell others about it now.

Yeah I LOVE that you can make money off of your one recruit and not have to wait until you have 5 people under you.

I love it!

I think it is much more inviting to new recruits as well. They don't have to wait as long before they can earn money off of their recruits.

I am very excited about what the future holds for myself and for my current recruits and for future recruits signing up. They can give themselves a raise before even doing their first show just by asking a friend to start their own PC business and doing it together. What an awesome way for them to start out.

I am very excited also about the new Team leader position , at this level we will be eligible for home office leads and we can order quick start boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited about the new program! I've always struggled with recruiting, this will help motivate me to promote by recruiting and sharing this awesome opportunity with others!!!

What is the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef?

The "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef is our updated career advancement program that provides our consultants with new opportunities for growth and success within the company. It includes various training and development resources, as well as incentives and rewards for achieving career milestones.

How does the "New Career Plan" differ from the previous career advancement program?

The "New Career Plan" offers a more streamlined and comprehensive approach to career advancement. It includes a clear path for consultants to progress through different levels of leadership and earn higher commissions. It also allows for more flexibility and customization in terms of career goals and objectives.

What are the benefits of participating in the "New Career Plan"?

Participating in the "New Career Plan" can lead to increased income, improved leadership skills, and a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment. It also provides access to exclusive training and resources to help consultants reach their career goals.

Is the "New Career Plan" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "New Career Plan" is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to support and encourage career growth for consultants at all levels, from beginners to seasoned leaders.

How can I get started with the "New Career Plan"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in the "New Career Plan". You can access the program through your consultant account and start setting and working towards your career goals today.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • LisaAnn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • troggt