• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Starter Kit Paperwork: What to Expect in 1 hr

In summary, the Starter Kit paperwork for Pampered Chef includes important documents, such as the Independent Consultant Agreement, Product Information Sheet, and Sales Receipt Book. It also provides training materials and resources to help new consultants get started with their business. The paperwork typically takes about 1 hour to complete, but this may vary depending on the individual. If there are any questions about the paperwork, consultants can reach out to their sponsor or the company's customer service team for assistance. It is important to submit the completed paperwork as soon as possible in order to activate the consultant account and start earning commissions. After submission, the paperwork will be reviewed and processed, and once approved, the consultant account will be officially activated and online resources can be accessed.
Jennie4PC
I need to know where I can find what paper work is included in the starter kit. I am meeting with someone in 1 hr to go over everything and I wanted her to know what all was included.
TIA.

in downloads scroll down to new consultant resources. i think that is what you are looking for.

Thanks for your help

What is included in the Starter Kit paperwork?

The Starter Kit paperwork includes important documents such as the Independent Consultant Agreement, Product Information Sheet, and Sales Receipt Book. It also contains training materials and resources to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

How long does it take to complete the Starter Kit paperwork?

The Starter Kit paperwork typically takes about 1 hour to complete. This may vary depending on your familiarity with the documents and how quickly you can fill them out. Be sure to set aside enough time to carefully review and complete all the necessary paperwork.

What should I do if I have questions about the paperwork?

If you have any questions about the Starter Kit paperwork, don't hesitate to reach out to your Pampered Chef sponsor or the company's customer service team. They will be happy to assist you and provide clarification on any documents or processes.

Do I need to submit the paperwork right away?

Yes, it is important to submit your completed Starter Kit paperwork as soon as possible. This will ensure that your consultant account is set up and activated, and you can start selling and earning commissions right away.

What happens after I submit the paperwork?

After you submit the Starter Kit paperwork, it will be reviewed and processed by the Pampered Chef team. Once everything is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your consultant account will be officially activated. You will then be able to access your online resources and start building your business!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Debbieskk