• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Recruit for Down the Road.

In summary, the speaker reached out to potential outside orders from a catalog show and offered a cooking show and book opportunity to a woman who is the sister of the catalog show host. The woman seemed hesitant about joining the business, but the speaker advises to continue to keep in touch, share updates and success stories, and possibly meet in person to discuss the opportunity further. Ultimately, it's important to respect her decision and continue to build relationships with potential business partners.
milkangel
Last night i decided to call all of my out side orders from this catalog show. When i called this gal witch is a siter to the catalog show hos and i asked her if she would be intersted in doing a cooking show and book of her sisters to help her out and she was not sure and still is not and than i aksed her if she atall be interedted in the biz. i talked to her about how you can jump in to it feet first and she said that she loves her Job at the mall and she tryed MK before but i told her that it is way better thatn that and shw sounded very interested in it but not at this time is ther any way i can get her to think more on it? She is single and travles a lot. live 45 min away from me. so what do you think?

Sounds great.. how's the new baby?? And welcome back. I wouldn't turn down anyone. She would be hitting a completely different market of people. Good luck!!

First of all, I think it's great that you reached out to your outside orders from the catalog show and are considering expanding your business by offering a cooking show and book. It's always important to look for new opportunities and ways to grow your business.As for the gal who is the sister of the catalog show host, it sounds like she has some reservations about joining your business. It's understandable that she may be hesitant, especially if she has tried a similar business before. However, it seems like she was at least interested in what you had to say and the potential of the business.My advice would be to continue to keep in touch with her and share any updates or success stories from your own business. This may help her see the potential and success that is possible with this opportunity. Additionally, you could also offer to meet with her in person to discuss the business further and address any concerns she may have. Being able to have a face-to-face conversation may help her feel more comfortable and confident in considering the opportunity.It's also important to respect her decision if she ultimately decides not to join your business. It's not for everyone and it's important to find people who are truly passionate and motivated about the business. Keep building relationships and sharing your success, and you may find that she may come around in the future. Good luck!

1. Can I still apply for the position even if I am not available right now?

Yes, you can still submit your application for consideration even if you are not available at the moment. We often keep a pool of potential candidates for future openings.

2. How long will my application be considered for future openings?

Your application will be kept on file for up to one year. If a suitable position becomes available within that time frame, we may reach out to you for further consideration.

3. Will I need to reapply for the same position if it becomes available again in the future?

No, you do not need to reapply for the same position if it becomes available again within one year. Your previous application will still be considered for the current opening.

4. Is there a specific timeline for when future openings may become available?

The timeline for future openings is dependent on various factors such as business needs and turnover rates. We cannot guarantee a specific timeline, but we will keep your application on file for one year.

5. Can I update my application or resume for future consideration?

Yes, you can update your application or resume at any time by contacting our HR department. We recommend keeping your information up-to-date to increase your chances of being considered for future openings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Karen Weber