• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Opportunity Slide!!!!!

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes top-selling products, business tools, and training materials. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts, and be a part of a supportive community. Prior experience in sales or cooking is not necessary, as training is provided. You can also sell Pampered Chef products online, but in-person demonstrations are encouraged.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Okay I deleted the last thread I had to put this one up. I have everything on one download for convenience.

I printed mine out on picture type paper, you can use a card stock and get the same results. I then used the Scotch brand self-sealing laminating pouches to put each picture in. At that point you can ring them together or tape them which ever you would like.

I was thinking during the business question game, where you have a set amount of time and have the guests ask questions about your business, this could be displayed at that time. My hope is for the slide to help generate more questions thus more possible recruits.:D

Attachments

• Business opportunity slide.doc
    302.5 KB · Views: 564
Love it!!! - Great idea

Looks great! Thanks for sharing with us

Lisa:

Are you doing this AND the booking slide?

I have not had an opportunity to use the Business slide yet, but the booking slide has been well accepted.

ltkacz said:
Lisa:

Are you doing this AND the booking slide?

I have a sister consultant who has a business slide on the back of her bookings slide, and she does use both sides at her show, at different times though.

Personally, I would not do both at a show. I think it's overkill and would end up loosing its effect. But that is just my opinion.

what about adding a short couple of pages to the booking slide?

That is always a possibility. I have only given the slide as a different approach to presenting the Business Opportunity.

1. How can I become a part of the Pampered Chef business opportunity?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online on our website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to our consultant agreement.

2. What is included in the starter kit for the Pampered Chef business opportunity?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, business tools and supplies, training materials, and access to our online support and resources. It is designed to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

3. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef business opportunity?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work on your own schedule, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. You also have access to training and resources to help you grow your business.

4. Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to be successful in the Pampered Chef business opportunity?

No, you do not need any prior experience in sales or cooking to be successful in the Pampered Chef business opportunity. We provide training and resources to help you develop the necessary skills and knowledge to be a successful consultant.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as part of the business opportunity?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website and social media channels. However, we also encourage in-person demonstrations and parties as they are a great way to connect with customers and showcase our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • chef_kimmo