• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Recruiting Strategy with This Innovative Slide Design

In summary, the files loaded in the correct order, but I'm concerned that the slide concept has lost its "wow" factor after being used once.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Here is my version of a Recruiting slide.....

Attachments

• desirable product line1.doc
    300 KB · Views: 223
  • engaging training1.doc
    300 KB · Views: 228
  • flexibility freedom1.doc
    300 KB · Views: 239
  • investment of 1551.doc
    300 KB · Views: 196
  • me1.doc
    300 KB · Views: 199
Here is the rest

Attachments

• more time for family1.doc
    300 KB · Views: 219
  • no inventory1.doc
    300 KB · Views: 211
  • pay off debt1.doc
    300 KB · Views: 236
  • professsional business supplies1.doc
    300 KB · Views: 218
I'm curious to see what you came up with but I can't open the attachments :cry:

tlag1986 said:
Here is my version of a Recruiting slide.....

Did the files load in the order you plan to use them? (I'm going to try to combine them in one file to make things a bit easier :))

One of my sister consultants said that she had done a recruiting slide on the reverse side of her booking slide, and I think it's an intriguing idea.

But I'm curious, where in your presentation do you use it? At the same time as the booking slide? Later? I would be concerned that the slide concept would have lost it's "wow" factor after being used once.

They are the business kit as a background with the wording in a bold format. I printed them on picture paper and put them in individual lamenting pockets.

They are not in order of use. I have not had the chance to use them yet. I was thinking with the ticket question game I could have this hanging up to encourage more questions.

SpiritdancerIA said:
Did the files load in the order you plan to use them? (I'm going to try to combine them in one file to make things a bit easier :))

If you can do that I would be very thankful. I know just enough about my computer to get me in trouble sometimes.

tlag1986 said:
If you can do that I would be very thankful. I know just enough about my computer to get me in trouble sometimes.

I love the way you stated that......and then I checked out the quote from T.S. Eliot in your signature. ;)

I have been there myself. My PC business is how I learned most of my computer skills, but I still have a loooong way to go!

I guess at least I'm honest. I know I don't have quite the skills needed for computing.

What is "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!"?

"Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" is a phrase commonly used in the recruiting world to indicate a highly successful candidate or a successful recruitment process. It is often used as a way to celebrate and acknowledge the achievement of finding the right candidate for a job.

How is "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" different from other recruitment phrases?

Unlike other recruitment phrases, "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" is known for its emphasis on excitement and enthusiasm. It is often used as a way to convey the energy and positive results of a successful recruitment process.

Where did the term "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" originate from?

The exact origin of the term "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from the sports industry. The term is used to describe a successful play or series of successful plays that lead to a win, and it has been adopted by the recruitment industry to convey a similar sense of success and achievement.

What does the number of exclamation marks in "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" signify?

The use of multiple exclamation marks in "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" adds to the overall excitement and energy of the phrase. It is a way to emphasize the success and celebration associated with finding the right candidate for a job.

Is "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" a formal phrase used in recruitment?

While "Recruiting Slide!!!!!!" may not be considered a formal phrase in recruitment, it is commonly used in a casual or celebratory context. It is a way to add some fun and energy to the recruitment process and acknowledge the successful outcome of finding the right candidate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Nfldfran
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • kdangel518