• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Left Right Game for Recruiting

In summary, the Left Right Game for Recruiting is a popular team building and recruiting activity that involves passing an object based on a series of instructions. It is used to assess a candidate's soft skills and can be adapted for virtual interviews. However, it may not be suitable for all types of interviews and should be considered based on the company culture and specific role.
pamperedpnina
I am doing a "mock" PC party tomorrow for a potential recruit who has never been to any direct sales party. I thought it would be fun to do a RL game tailored for recruiting and before I really put effort in I thought I'd see if anyone has anything since there are so many talented cheffers on here :)

If not I'll work on one and post it in case someone else wants it :)

I don't have one and have not seen one... but when you get yours done, I would love to see what you came up with!
On that note... I've been sort of working on an PC opportunity slide. I thought, if the booking slide works for bookings... why not an opportunity slide!?!?!? what do you think???

Carighan I made my Pc opportunity slide yesterday. Send me your email and I'll send it to you if you like.

I actualy just used one I ended up finding under files when I searched left right recruiting it was good.

Hi there! I love the idea of incorporating a game into your mock party for a potential recruit. It's a great way to make the experience more interactive and fun. Here's a game idea that I've used in the past for recruiting:"Left Right Gift Exchange" - This game is similar to the popular "White Elephant" game, but with a twist. Instead of bringing a gift to exchange, each guest will bring a kitchen gadget or tool that they love and use frequently. As the consultant, you will have a set of cards with different tasks or challenges written on them. Each guest will take turns choosing a card and completing the task. The tasks can include things like "Name your favorite PC product and why" or "Show us your favorite recipe using a PC tool". After completing the task, the guest will pass their gift to the person on their right. The game continues until all the tasks are completed and each guest ends up with a new kitchen gadget to take home.Not only is this game fun and interactive, but it also allows the potential recruit to see the variety and usefulness of our products. I hope this helps and good luck with your mock party! Let us know how it goes.

1. What is the Left Right Game for Recruiting?

The Left Right Game for Recruiting is a popular team building and recruiting activity that involves a group of people sitting in a circle and passing a gift or object to the person on their left or right based on a series of instructions. It is often used as a fun and interactive way to assess a candidate's communication, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.

2. How does the Left Right Game for Recruiting work?

The game begins with a designated leader reading a story or set of instructions that includes the words "left" and "right". Every time the word "left" is mentioned, the participants must pass the object to the person on their left, and vice versa for the word "right". The game continues with the leader adding more complex instructions, such as passing the object multiple times in one direction or skipping a person. The last person holding the object is eliminated, and the game continues until one winner remains.

3. What are the benefits of using the Left Right Game for Recruiting?

The Left Right Game for Recruiting is a fun and engaging way to assess a candidate's soft skills, such as communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and adaptability. It also allows the interviewer to observe how candidates interact with each other and handle pressure in a non-traditional setting. Additionally, it can help break the ice and create a more relaxed environment for the interview process.

4. Can the Left Right Game for Recruiting be adapted for virtual interviews?

Yes, the Left Right Game for Recruiting can be easily adapted for virtual interviews by using a virtual whiteboard or screen sharing feature. The leader can still read the story or instructions, and participants can use a virtual object, such as a digital image, to pass around. This allows for the game to be played in a remote setting while still achieving the same benefits.

5. Is the Left Right Game for Recruiting appropriate for all types of interviews?

The Left Right Game for Recruiting is best suited for group interviews or candidate assessments, rather than one-on-one interviews. It can be used for a variety of industries and positions, but it may not be suitable for more formal or serious job interviews. It is always important to consider the company culture and the specific role before incorporating this game into the interview process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • NooraK