• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting to Become an Advanced Director - Time is Ticking!

In summary, the conversation was about recruiting and motivating potential recruits to join the business. The speaker mentioned their goal of recruiting and qualifying three recruits by the end of February and their concern about losing a recruit in April. They also mentioned their difficulties in getting potential recruits to commit and the importance of focusing on the potential recruit's needs and desires. They discussed strategies such as highlighting the perks and recognition of the business and reminding potential recruits about the potential for free and discounted products. The conversation also touched on the possibility of being passed by a recruit and the requirements for maintaining director status in the new program. The speaker also shared their own experience of joining the business and how they were motivated by the opportunity to have something of their own and the love for
beepampered
I am about to be passed by a recruit that became a director. Come April, I won't be able to lose a recruit, but for now, I am about to lose her. I am motivated to recruit and qualify three recruits by the end of February but the clock is ticking fast. I have had two people VERY close to signing and then they don't. What is the art to getting someone to jump in? There seems to be that natural human tendancy to think there will be a better time when (fill in the blank). Thankfully, one is still hosting a show and considering the opportunity.

I have two more ladies that are interested but I need the words to use to get them to take the plunge. And, yes, I have told them of my personal need, given them financial incentiave and told them of the present PC bucks bonus; however, these last two ladies don't need the money and would be doing it because they want something of their own and they love the products.

Thanks for your help. If I get to keep my downline and maintain the director minimums, I'll promote from FD now to Advanced Director come April 1. How cool would that be? Of course, I have to start doing shows but my time is consumed with recruiting....Thanks....

Here's wishing you the best! Sometimes that is all we need to get us moving.

But, FYI: you can still be passed by even after 4/1. I am not 100% clear on how but my ED has told me that it can happen. I *think* if you are not working at director level for 6 consecutive months a director under you would then pass you by. It'll actually be harder to lose a downline director in the new program but it will be possible.

In the new program you can not lose non-directors in your downline unless you are inactive for 6 consecutive months though.

3-2-1 is what my Director is saying. If you need something do the 3-2-1.

You need to take the focus off of you and put it on them. Play up the recognition and what the business could do for them. If you focus on what it has done for you and it isn't something they can relate to, then they are going to get that glazed look and not actually "hear" a word you are saying. And you may be giving them too much info - people don't understand the PC$ and incentives until they are actually in the business and have a chance to see what they can do.

Good luck!

If you help to spell out exactly how much free products they can get with just the initial cost of $155, it should excite them. I know it did for me! I joined in May when there was the special $100 in PC bucks for qualifying. When my recruiter/director explained that I could get PC$ for 4 shows, $1250 sales, the bonus $100, etc. and also that those could be used in conjunction with our discount it really excited me. And also remind them that they earn back their investment after just 2 shows, so what do they have to lose?! :) They walk away with a ton of products, and when they have shows and earn the commission, it gets addicting!

Amanda, I pretty much did that on my own when I was thinking of joining. I wanted everything in the kit, and I wanted it at the cheap price. I sat down and figured out what was in it, and how much the total was. I then got my first 4 shows booked, and didn't stop there. I had 7 shows lined up before I even bought the kit! I've made my money back a million times now, not just from my shows, but I earned $250 PC$ plus I earned 3 levels of SAT! PLUS of course the commission!

I'm pretty much at a stand still right now, but I have a few interested in a March show for the new cattie!

If your potential recruits want something of their own and love the products, address those needs.
- Show them how many products you have gotten for free or at a discount through SAT, special incentives etc
- tell them about how much fun you have at shows, recognition you receive at cluster meetings and conferences
- tell them how empowered you feel running your own business

hope that helps and good luck!

When I read this this stood out to me:
beepampered said:
I have had two people VERY close to signing and then they don't.

Call them back!! Just b/c they said no for now, does not mean no forever!! After leadership I called ALL of my leads, HOT, cold and luke warm. I got a bite on a COLD COLD lead. If you get a no, don't count them out forever. Sometimes the timing just isn't right. Call them and tell them about the new recrutiting bonus, and tell them you thought about them. MAKE IT ABOUT THEM. Ask questions and listen.

With the two that you have ready now, make it about the other perks, if they aren't about the money. The fun of the parties, friendships, earn free products, free vacation!!

Good luck!
Thanks for your help. If I get to keep my downline and maintain the director minimums, I'll promote from FD now to Advanced Director come April 1. How cool would that be? Of course, I have to start doing shows but my time is consumed with recruiting....Thanks....

Thanks for your comments. One of the nos is a "not in Feb. Let do a party in March and see how it goes." The other is someone I'll call again in a few months. My real things is that I have two more people who have expressed interest with the new stuff from PC. I have yet to talk to them for the final discussion but am afraid that I'll get the same, "not now" answer.

Obviously, I have a bit to learn about recruiting but I would like to get the opportunity to keep my recruit and then worry about maintaining directorship. Of course, my show schedule is hurting because of all my recruiting focus...

Have you asked your director to do a three way call with you with these two potential recruits? I did this with my first recruit and it was SOOOO helpful. It was so natural for her and it really rubbed off. It showed me how natural it should be and what kind of questions to ask them without being too abrasive.

Good luck, one more thing. I would keep the show schedule a focus too, becuase that is the best place to find potential recruits. You might miss 2 other strong leads by focusing on these two. It is hard, but try to find some balance! I wish you the best.

1. How do I become an Advanced Director with Pampered Chef?

To become an Advanced Director with Pampered Chef, you must first reach the rank of Director and then continue to grow your team and sales volume. You will also need to attend advanced training and meet certain performance requirements set by the company.

2. How long does it take to become an Advanced Director?

The timeline for becoming an Advanced Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on your sales and team growth. However, on average, it takes about 18-24 months to reach this rank.

3. What are the benefits of becoming an Advanced Director?

As an Advanced Director, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive additional bonuses, and have access to exclusive training and incentives. You will also have a larger team and be able to mentor and support others in their Pampered Chef journey.

4. What kind of support and resources are available for those looking to become an Advanced Director?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for those looking to become an Advanced Director. This includes training materials, mentorship programs, and a strong community of fellow consultants to provide guidance and advice.

5. Is there a time limit or deadline to become an Advanced Director?

While there is no specific time limit or deadline to become an Advanced Director, it is important to continue growing your team and sales volume in order to maintain your rank. The company also sets certain performance requirements that must be met in order to maintain this rank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • groovybear1213
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
c00p
  • otisbg