• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All of a Sudden It's Hitting the Fan...

In summary, Kristen and Jane both promoted to Director on December 1st and have been receiving a lot of recruit leads since. Kristen is hoping to tie her show schedule with her recruiting schedule so she can hit Disney this year, while Jane is just waiting for her first recruit to come through. Both women are successful at getting their downline involved in recruiting and are enjoying the process.
Chefstover2
In a good way! I promoted to Director December 1st (yay!) and all of a sudden I have recruit leads coming out the wazoo!!

-I signed one December 31st
-another one due to sign tomorrow.
-One of my hosts from the summer e-mailed and she's ready (and probably will be signing her mother as her first recruit--yay for Senior Consultants-to-be!).
-Met a lady on the plane home from Leadership and she's interested as well as doing it with her daughter

I did get one home office lead but so far it hasn't panned out, but it's all good...I still have a list as long as my arm I probably need to connect with.

Now, if I can get my show schedule to match my recruiting schedule, I'll be soooo on track for Disney!!

Work it girl!!!!!!!!!

Kristen,
The same is happening for me. I think it is a combination of since we promoted, it is like we know we know how to recruit, we've done it, and also, I think that with the economy the way it is, people are more open to looking at PC as a viable source of extra income.

yay to both of you - save some of that mojo for when i promote (this summer?)

Oh my gosh, it is happening to me too! I have 3 recruit interviews this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me....please? I already have two but this would be the icing on the cake.

Way to go ladies! I hope to be joining the band wagon with you soon! ;)

Wow....I wish mine would pan out like that. Most of them just want me to do an adjusment or want just a catalog and never answer my follow up calls.

I'm jump on this too! It's truly all about listening and ASKING!!!

Just tonight on my calls, I tried to reconnect with a host who had cancelled her show back in November. Right off the bat she was defensive, and upset that she didn't have time to host a show since she had just lost her job. DING DING DING the bells went off! :sing::sing: So, of course I asked her if she had even considered doing PC. We are meeting Thursday for lunch to discuss the possibilities. JUST ASK!!!
Another lead coming to observe a show this weekend. Another set to sign in mid-Feb. Another doing a catalog show for February and will possibly take the kit credit.

And keep in mind that EVERY host is a lead.

Kristen - so did not mean to hijack your thread!! But awesome job on your recruiting and getting your downline to understand recruiting as well! :D:D

Great job everyone!

Chefstover2 said:
In a good way! I promoted to Director December 1st (yay!) and all of a sudden I have recruit leads coming out the wazoo!!

-I signed one December 31st
-another one due to sign tomorrow.
-One of my hosts from the summer e-mailed and she's ready (and probably will be signing her mother as her first recruit--yay for Senior Consultants-to-be!).
-Met a lady on the plane home from Leadership and she's interested as well as doing it with her daughter

I did get one home office lead but so far it hasn't panned out, but it's all good...I still have a list as long as my arm I probably need to connect with.

Now, if I can get my show schedule to match my recruiting schedule, I'll be soooo on track for Disney!!

I think this is all very awesome news! I'm so very excited AND happy for you! This is the kind of mayhem and foolishness that I can get behind!

I'd love to have that! I'm getting nothing but "no's" from my booking calls and the one "maybe" recruit from October is driving me nuts with, "When I'm not so busy"...."my parents are ill"..."It's tax season and I'm a bookkeeper for multiple clients". She is a former consultant so she knows what she needs to do. I'm trying...rub some of that on the monitor please! LOL!

way to go! that is very exciting news! good luck to all of you!

Amy and Jane,

Just so you don't think this all comes naturally, my first 5 consultants were kitnappers...they did not even one show! And I didn't even sign my first one until I was 18 months into the business! It has been a long, hard road...I'm just so excited to finally see some of my efforts paying off. :sing:

Don't give up and ask, ask, ask!!! :)

BTW, my newest did sign today!! :cheerleader:

Your excitement must be glowing on you like a new consultant and everyone wants to share your excitement. Congratulations!

1. What is "All of a Sudden It's Hitting the Fan..."?

"All of a Sudden It's Hitting the Fan..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that focuses on quick and easy meal ideas for busy families. It includes over 70 recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, perfect for those hectic weeknights.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "All of a Sudden It's Hitting the Fan..." are designed to be both delicious and nutritious. They use fresh, whole ingredients and include options for various dietary restrictions.

3. Can these recipes be made with Pampered Chef products?

While you can certainly make these recipes with any kitchen tools you have, they were specifically created with Pampered Chef products in mind. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in this cookbook?

Yes, "All of a Sudden It's Hitting the Fan..." includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes, as well as options for those following a gluten-free or dairy-free diet. Each recipe also includes tips for making it vegetarian or vegan if it's not already.

5. Is this cookbook suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! "All of a Sudden It's Hitting the Fan..." is perfect for beginners or anyone looking for quick and easy meal ideas. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and the cookbook also includes helpful tips and tricks for kitchen success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies