• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dates and Deadlines for Recruiting: Clearing Up Confusion | Tips & Advice

In summary, the deadline for recruiting new consultants varies and it is best to check with your team leader or the company's website for the most up-to-date information. You can still earn rewards for recruiting after the initial deadline as the company often offers ongoing incentives. The new recruiting period is typically announced through email, social media, and on the website. There is usually a minimum number of recruits required to earn rewards and you can recruit consultants from outside of your area, although geographic proximity can be beneficial. It is important to stay informed and communicate with your team to take advantage of these opportunities.
pchefinski
Okay, bear with me while I try to explain my question! lol. I've heard/read that you can sign on a recruit in one month, and have a full month between when they signed and their SS1 month. For instance, if I signed a recruit in January, would their first SS month be Feb? or could it be moved to March in order to give the recruit more time to get together some shows before their SS1. I have a few potentials I want to send letters to, but they won't even get to them for another few days, so i don't want to deadline them in too soon, as I'm afraid they'll pass it up because of being too busy, or whatnot.

You probably want them to sign now and have them do their SS1 month in Feb (and hopefully qualify) for reasons that will be revealed on Monday. ;)

If you want their SS1 to be March, I believe they have to wait to sign until after Jan 15.

Last edited:
They can sign now if they want their SSM to be March, however they will not ship the kit until feb. 1st. If Feb. is her ssm1 then they will ship the kit out immediately! I hope this helps clarify for you! :D

1. What is the deadline for recruiting new consultants?

The deadline for recruiting new consultants varies depending on the current promotions and incentives being offered. It is best to check with your team leader or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I still earn rewards for recruiting after the initial deadline?

Yes, you can still earn rewards for recruiting after the initial deadline. The company often offers ongoing incentives for recruiting throughout the year. It's important to stay informed and take advantage of these opportunities.

3. How do I know when a new recruiting period begins?

The company will typically announce a new recruiting period through email, social media, and on the website. Your team leader may also inform you of any upcoming recruiting opportunities. It's important to stay connected and communicate with your team to stay informed.

4. Is there a minimum number of recruits I need to earn rewards?

Yes, there is usually a minimum number of recruits required to earn rewards. This number may vary depending on the current promotions and incentives being offered. It's important to check with your team leader or the company's website for the specific requirements.

5. Can I recruit consultants from outside of my area?

Yes, you can recruit consultants from outside of your area. The company has a national reach, so you can recruit consultants from anywhere in the country. However, it's important to keep in mind that geographic proximity can be beneficial for team building and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • beepampered